Author Topic: Nobody is buying electric cars, but automakers continue to manufacture them in accordance with “gree  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nobody is buying electric cars, but automakers continue to manufacture them in accordance with “green” agenda
07/14/2023 // Ethan Huff // 3K Views

The automobile industry in the United States is rapidly declining thanks to the government's "green" energy and electric vehicle (EV) push.

In 2023 alone, Ford is slated to lose $3 billion on electric cars, which very few people want to buy. EVs are piling up on both new and used car lots because most Americans prefer gas-powered vehicles for their reliability, distance capacity, and cost.

Nationwide, the total supply of EVs in stock of all brands has swelled to more than 92,000 units. This is about 350 percent higher than last year's stock, representing a 92-day supply, or roughly three months' worth of EVs and twice the industry average.

"For comparison, dealers have a relatively low 54 days' worth of gasoline-powered vehicles in inventory as they rebound from pandemic-related supply chain interruptions," reports explain. "In normal times, there's usually a 70-day supply."

(Related: Fake president Joe Biden is pushing massive EV tyranny on Americans that House Republicans are trying to stop.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-14-nobody-buying-evs-automakers-manufacturing-anyway-green.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson