Author Topic: Claim: Climate Change Threatens “Synchronised Harvest Failures” Worldwide  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Claim: Climate Change Threatens “Synchronised Harvest Failures” Worldwide
22 hours ago Eric Worrall 
Essay by Eric Worrall

Climate models apparently predicted current observed yield increases, but global food communism could save us from the coming downturn.

Climate change threatens to cause ‘synchronised harvest failures’ across the globe, with implications for Australia’s food security

Published: July 12, 2023 6.04am AEST

Douglas Bardsley
Associate professor, University of Adelaide

Climate change models for North America and Europe had previously suggested global warming would increase crop yields in the short term. Those regional increases were expected to buffer losses elsewhere in global food supply.

But new evidence suggests climate-related changes to fast flowing winds in the upper atmosphere (the jet stream) could trigger simultaneous extreme weather events in multiple locations, with serious implications for global food security.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/07/14/claim-climate-change-threatens-synchronised-harvest-failures-worldwide/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :scared smiley:   :mauslaff:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson