Author Topic: COVID-19 vaccine is ‘biological weapon,’ must be banned, Fla. county GOP says  (Read 1353 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Elizabeth Lawrence  July 14, 2023

The Brevard County Republican Executive Committee (BREC) recently voted in favor of a resolution classifying the COVID-19 vaccine as a bioweapon as part of a broader effort to get the jab banned from the entire state of Florida.

BREC sent a letter, obtained by CBS12, to registered Republicans in Brevard County – the tenth most populated county in Florida – calling for the shots to be outlawed in the Sunshine State. The committee is also sending the letter to all appropriate representatives, as well as Senators Marco Rubio and Rick Scott and Gov. DeSantis.

BREC’s letter highlighted the early days of the pandemic, during which lawmakers insisted “COVID-19 presented a grave danger” to the public.

“We were then subsequently told to and in many cases mandated to take the experimental COVID-19 injections for the following reasons: That it would prevent transmission and thus stop the spread of COVID-19. That doing so would protect our families, ourselves, and the public. Doing so would allow us to keep our jobs and/or benefits to be able to support our families. By doing so we were doing our patriotic duty for our country, state, and communities. We didn’t have a choice because of President Biden’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates,” the letter stated.

The committee explained that recent “strong and credible evidence” revealed both COVID-19 and the vaccine “are biological and technological weapons.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/07/covid-19-vaccine-is-biological-weapon-must-be-banned-fla-county-gop-says/

Offline PeteS in CA

From a

Nearly 231 million Americans are fully vaccinated against Covid. If "the vaccine" is a "bioweapon", where are the millions or 10s of millions of bodies of people who died from it?

If "the vaccine" is a "bioweapon":

Why are none of my immediate family and myself not experiencing health problems from blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why is my company not experiencing elevated employee absences from employees' blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why is my church not experiencing reduced attendance from members' blood clots or "harmed" immune systems? Why, instead, has my church had to add a service to the number of services it had pre-Covid?

Why are running event organizers - companies and schools/charities - back to doing the number of events with similar participation (numbers of runners and volunteers) they did in 2019? How is that possible if runners and volunteers suffer from blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why have my morning and evening commutes reverted to what was normal in 2019, pre-Covid?

Why are malls such as Valley Fair, Santana Row, and Oakridge - malls not affected (yet?) by SF-style shoplifting and bum-violence - as busy as they were pre-Covid?

Why are restaurants here in Silicon Valley as busy as they were pre-Covid, albeit with some shift towards take-out and delivery services?

Why isn't the hospital across the freeway from my home flooded with Vaccine Injury cases?

Why isn't the home-care hospice 5 minutes' drive from my home inundated with people dying of Vaccine Injury?

Why isn't the cemetery 10 minutes' drive from my home experiencing a constant stream of funerals for people who died of Vaccine Injury?

Causes have effects. If The Vaccine is a cause of significant numbers of deaths, why no effects, i.e. dead bodies, companies unable to function for lack of staff, shrunken commute traffic, overwhelmed medical facilities, mortuaries, and cemeteries, athletic events no longer held or shrunken due to lack of participants?

If The Vaccine is a cause of significant numbers of deaths, why do anti-Covid-vaxxers keep claiming people died from it or had coronary events from it, only for facts to contradict their claims (e.g. the Buffalo Bills player whose heart stopped during a game, e.g. Lisa Marie Presley, who actually died due to gastro-intestinal blockage).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 04:50:50 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nice cut and paste pete.

Just because the "vaccine" lots administered in your very blue part of heavily protected California didn't elicit widespread VAERS reports, it doesn't mean that people in deep red ultra MAGA counties without many in the protected classes had that same experience. As I have posted on other threads, lot by lot data refute the concept that all lots were equal in terms of adverse reactions, with some lots having 5,000 times the adverse reactions of the lots that had only one.

Instead of your summary denial, perhaps the question should be why that was. Was it improper handling, poor quality control, contaminants? (Without even going deeper into the possibility of populations being knowingly targeted using bad lots based on their politics and overall lack of gender fluidity.)

Your little corner of California is hardly the reality most of the world faces when they wake up every day.  I'd almost bet there are few within five minutes of your house who live below the poverty line, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

1. I did not "cut and paste" anything. That list of "Why" questions is of my own composition, and while I have posted versions of it in other TBR threads, I have yet to see any other person make this, "Where's the beef?!" point.

2. I said nothing about the VAERS database and won't respond to that diversion attempt.

3. The suggestion that Silicon Valley or my "little corner of California" was given special treatment is absurd. What I see here is not different from other states or areas of the US -  no piles of dead bodies, no overwhelmed hospitals, etc., no companies shut down due to employee deaths, athletic events such as the Boston Marathon, Barkley Marathons, Western States 100, and scores of running events (from 5Ks to ultra-marathons) in every state just about every weekend (with some obvious exceptions due to local climates), which draw participants from all over the US and other countries are continuing with participation basically the same as pre-Covid. Anywhere in the US.

4. I'm not "denying" anything. I'm pointing to easily visible evidence. That evidence massively contradicts the entire The Vaccine is Deadly fantasy.

5. "... the possibility of populations being knowingly targeted using bad lots based on their politics and overall lack of gender fluidity" ... was this supposed to be understood as serious? *****rollingeyes*****

6. "I'd almost bet there are few within five minutes of your house who live below the poverty line, too." Was this random comment supposed to be even slightly relevant? *****rollingeyes***** Was it intended to be some sort of rando straw man argument based on an absurd image that because I live in Silicon Valley and work in tech I must be rich? *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 06:06:27 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Smokin Joe

1. I did not "cut and paste" anything. That list of "Why" questions is of my own composition, and while I have posted versions of it in other TBR threads, I have yet to see any other person make this, "Where's the beef?!" point.

When I say "cut and paste", I meant from your own previous assertions that because your little corner of the world had no problems, those problems don't exist. Thankfully, the rest of us obviously should have no problem with blizzards, train derailments, volcanic eruptions, or hurricanes, because you haven't seen any.

2. I said nothing about the VAERS database and won't respond to that diversion attempt.

You want evidence but will not look at the evidence, and instead call it a diversion attempt. I have provided the links on other threads.

3. The suggestion that Silicon Valley or my "little corner of California" was given special treatment is absurd. What I see here is not different from other states or areas of the US -  no piles of dead bodies, no overwhelmed hospitals, etc., no companies shut down due to employee deaths, athletic events such as the Boston Marathon, Barkley Marathons, Western States 100, and scores of running events (from 5Ks to ultra-marathons) in every state just about every weekend (with some obvious exceptions due to local climates), which draw participants from all over the US and other countries are continuing with participation basically the same as pre-Covid. Anywhere in the US.

Again, in the circles you travel in, no problem. so it doesn't exist anywhere. Gee, we're all safe, and no one ever had a problem...in which case there'd be no one trying to figure out why.

Or we can get a grip on reality and realize that all 200 million 'vaccinated' did not get their shots from the same lot, and that quality control was likely not perfect across all lots of the injections, nor was handling of all lots necessarily ideal. Where those lots went may have been random, maybe it was not, but the only way to discern that is to look at the data and do so. Not to wave images of defecating horses' asses in the faces of people who ask questions in summary denial.

Maybe you never found cardboard in beef stew, or a tack in your flavor packet from the Ramen noodle package but I have found both. My point is that even reading the news is worthless to you if you deny that any experience you have not personally had exists.
4. I'm not "denying" anything. I'm pointing to easily visible evidence. That evidence massively contradicts the entire The Vaccine is Deadly fantasy.

But don't bother you with VAERS data, right?
Superficial data often conceal more interesting information found by digging a bit.
If we limited ourselves to just what is on top, we'd never find oil, we'd find few other resources, we'd believe Joe Biden. Easily visible evidence is only part of the picture.

5. "... the possibility of populations being knowingly targeted using bad lots based on their politics and overall lack of gender fluidity" ... was this supposed to be understood as serious? *****rollingeyes*****

Are you saying this could not be done? It is well within the realm of possibility.

6. "I'd almost bet there are few within five minutes of your house who live below the poverty line, too." Was this random comment supposed to be even slightly relevant? *****rollingeyes***** Was it intended to be some sort of rando straw man argument based on an absurd image that because I live in Silicon Valley and work in tech I must be rich? *****rollingeyes*****

Nope, just pointing out that your bubble is limited. I'm not saying you are rich (California's median income is only $1,100 more than North Dakota's Source: https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/research/average-us-income/), just that statistically speaking, you are likely to be better off than folks in Dayton, Ohio or Newark, NJ. Spare me the rolling eyes, horses' asses, and graphic nonsense, please.

"There are more things on Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

My statement of fact above:

Why isn't the hospital across the freeway from my home flooded with Vaccine Injury cases?

Since there is some sort of suggestion that Silicon Valley is a statistical black swan or magic two-headed unicorn, let's look at hospital be utilization for California and several other randomly selected states, in west to east order:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/california/inpatient-capacity

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/idaho/inpatient-capacity

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/missouri/inpatient-capacity

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/tennessee/inpatient-capacity

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/north-carolina/inpatient-capacity

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/florida/inpatient-capacity (chosen because the blithering pol is from Florida)

There has been no surge of patients - Vax Injury of any kind or other causes - overwhelming hospitals' capacity since summer 2020 (the first two Covid vaccines were authorized for use in the US in December 2020, so the chart starts several months before that). On the contrary, hospital capacity usage has been stable, and in some states declining slightly in recent months. Anyone curious enough to do so can check their state using the drop-down state selector and then selecting "Inpatient Capacity".

So Silicon Valley is no statistical black swan or magic two-headed unicorn. There is no conspiracy to send totally different "jabs" to Silicon Valley ( :silly: Who seriously believes Sacramento is capable of such a hush-hush conspiracy among hundreds or thousands of bureaucrats without scores or hundreds of leaks?! :silly: ) so as to fool PeteS in CA. The simple reality is that "The Vaccine" - none of the 4 - is not a "biological weapon", is not deadly, etc., etc., etc.. In this anti-Covid-vaxxer set of claims, "The Vaccine" is a cause with no effects.

Online Smokin Joe

« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 03:41:57 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Continuing on the Silicon Valley is not a rare and isolated two-headed unicorn theme, and referring to my comment above about running events being back to pre-Covid normal ...

To the best of my knowledge, the world's largest running event organizer is the Rock 'n' Roll Running Series. Some events have half marathons plus other distances, and some have marathons plus other distances.

In the coming 12 months, https://www.runrocknroll.com/all-events , RnR has events in Salt Lake City (August), San Jose (September/October), Clearwater (October), Manila (November), San Antonio (December), Tempe (January), Las Vegas (February), Washington, DC (March), Nashville (April), and San Diego (June). They also have "TBD" events announced Toluca City, Mexico and Madrid, Spain. RnR events typically have thousands of runners among the several distances, some from other nations. Less popular events, such as San Jose, have several thousand finishers (~6000 in 2022), while, for example, Las Vegas had about triple that number. RnR is a BIG operation, spread across the US and to other countries, mega-expensive to operate, and they are operating on a scale - number of events, and number of runners and volunteers - about the same as pre-Covid. If The Vaccine is deadly, how is that possible?

What was once, I think, the world's second largest running event organizer, Run Disney, several years pre-Covid had discontinued doing running events in Disney Land (Anaheim), due to construction being done in the park. That construction was completed around 2019, but then came Covid. Finally this year, Run Disney announced that they would be resuming running events in Anaheim (partly in city streets, partly in Downtown Disney, and partly in the park). Anaheim is 400-500 miles from Silicon Valley. Is that far enough away to not be a rare and isolated two-headed unicorn? Or might it be imagined to be another, despite the tyrannous state government Covid shutdown damaging the business of the park, Downtown Disney, and the hotels owned and operated by Disney. Again if The Vaccine is deadly, how is this possible? Is Run Disney dumping gobs of money, messing with City of Anaheim traffic, messing with Downtown Disney operations, and messing with park operation for running events that can have few participants?

Yeah, I know, TMI. It's easier to make the silly claim that Silicon Valley is a rare and isolated two-headed unicorn that gets special treament from government than it is to post and describe evidence - you know, facts - that disprove this silliness. Moving on ...

Along about 2014, a young running couple (Mike is a 7-Continent Marathoner and closing in on becoming a 50-State Marathoner) thought it would be a great service to the running community to create a sort of Yelp-For-Runners (my turn of phrase). They knew running is a narrow enough interest that they could weed out phony reviews (the estimate I saw 5 or 10 years ago was that around 1/3 of Yelp reviews are phony, and with more recent political attacks, it's probably gotten worse). In 8+ years, their reviews database has probably grown into numbering 5 figures. Some reviewers, over the years, have posted over 100 reviews, and there may be some (not me, yet) with over 200.

Getting to the point, their site's front page, https://raceraves.com , has a list of the most recent reviews, updated as reviews are posted. The most recent 10 reviews are dated July 16 and 17, of events in Florida, South Carolina, Utah, Wisconsin, Colorado, Alaska, Washington, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Michigan. Selecting "See More Raves", it can be seen there were 10 reviews ("Raves") posted on just the 16th.

It isn't just SF Bay Area running events, large and small, that are back to pre-Covid normal, that is true nationwide. Silicon Valley is not a rare and isolated two-headed unicorn, and again, if The Vaccine is deadly, how can there be hundreds of running events, large and small, all across the US every weekend?!

Causes have effects; The Vaccine has not had the claimed effect.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 02:34:27 pm by PeteS in CA »