Author Topic: Transgender cyclist wins female race to prove males are physically superior to women  (Read 243 times)

Online Kamaji

Transgender cyclist wins female race to prove males are physically superior to women, has message for trans athletes: ‘They’re being selfish’

By Richard Pollina
July 14, 2023

Born a biological male, one South Korean has continued hisher passion in completive cycling after transitioning to a woman against biological female riders — not for glory, but to prove a point to “selfish” trans athletes.

Na Hwa-rin, 37, was raised in a Christian family but knew since the age of seven that heshe should have been born a female.

Following hisher transition last year heshe was legally recognized as a woman in the eyes of the South Korean government and has continued with hisher lifelong love of racing as a cyclist now as a female.

Na secured a victory at the Gangwon Sports Festival in June but had an out-of-character reason for racing and winning — heshe set out to prove biological men are physically superior to biological women.

“I have no unresolved feelings over winning because that’s no longer what I want. My goal was to stir controversy and get my story heard by competing,” Na told the Korean Times.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/14/transgender-cyclist-wins-female-race-to-prove-males-are-physically-superior-to-women-has-message-for-trans-athletes/