Author Topic: Biden Regime to Crack Down on Air Conditioning to Fight Global Warming – Will Cut HFC  (Read 380 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Regime to Crack Down on Air Conditioning to Fight Global Warming – Will Cut HFC Consumption by 40% in Next 4 Years – Get Ready to Boil!
By Jim Hoft Jul. 13, 2023 8:45 am

The Biden regime announced their plans this week to crack down on air conditioning to fight “global warming.”

The regime wants to reduce hydrofluorocarbons (HFC) by 40% by 2028. HFC is the chemical used for refrigeration and to keep your house cool in the summer.

But don’t worry, there are always ice fans.

This is what Democrats call progress. Meanwhile, the rest of the developing world is running their air at full blast.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/biden-regime-crack-down-air-conditioning-fight-global/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When R-12 was banned, a farmer I know replaced it with propane.
It worked well enough to keep  his tractor cabs cool.

There are other substances which will work, but they may not be as safe for residential/commercial use
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Keep the old a/cs and find out who’s smuggling refrigerants into the U.S. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:facepalm2:

Keep the old a/cs and find out who’s smuggling refrigerants into the U.S.
There was a time when the value of R-12 coming across the border exceeded the drug trade.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
When R-12 was banned, a farmer I know replaced it with propane.
It worked well enough to keep  his tractor cabs cool.

There are other substances which will work, but they may not be as safe for residential/commercial use

When R-12 was banned, I used a propane/isobutane mix in my cars. I am currently still using a propane/isobutane mix in several of my cars instead of R134a.

Offline libertybele

Let's see ... 95 degrees out with 85% humidity -- I don't think ice fans are going to cut it.

Let's Go Brandon!   FJB!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.