Author Topic: Top Ten Climate Lies To Celebrate Global Warming’s 35th Anniversary  (Read 176 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PAUL BEDARD ON JUL 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Top Ten Climate Lies To Celebrate Global Warming’s 35th Anniversary

It has been 35 years since the start of global warming was declared by climate educator James Hansen and carried on the front page of the New York Times under the headline, “Global Warming Has Begun, Expert Tells Senate.”

Many doomsday calls have followed, but the worst of the warnings has not been seen, according to critics and supporters. [emphasis, links added]

This year, as the anniversary neared, the media stepped up their role in the climate change campaign, blaming warming for the Canadian wildfires and smoke that settled over big U.S. cities, a honey bee die-off, and even a decline in wine production.

But several groups that question the claims are pushing back and just released to Secrets their list of the latest media lies on the issue.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/top-ten-climate-lies-to-celebrate-global-warmings-35th-anniversary/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson