Author Topic: Stone Sober  (Read 248 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stone Sober
« on: July 14, 2023, 12:06:43 pm »
Stone Sober
Like cows farting to raise temperatures, post mathematical science strikes again and determines that human kidneys are proper high-sensitivity temperature detectors. Not only do they teleconnect to the entire planetary climate system, they express their output in stone frequency!!!! No longer do we need a global thermometer network, we have one built right in.

It’s so stupid, it’s jenius!!

Gateway Pundit – No it’s not a joke.

Using their model, the researchers found that by 2089, kidney stones due to heat would increase statewide by 2.2% from baseline in the “intermediate” future of RCP 4.5 and by 3.9% in RCP 8.5. Based on a baseline average cost per patient of more than $9,000, the researchers forecast that from 2025 to 2089, the total cost attributable to these excess kidney stones would be $56.6 million for RCP 4.5 and $99.4 million for RCP 8.5.

TWO POINT TWO percent!!

Good lord jackalopes, the sales of bud-light likely do more to create stones than tenths of a degree in temperature. Summertime must be a kidney stone disaster. One thing’s for sure though, the correlation between funding and mentioning climate science™ is very high.

https://noconsensus.wordpress.com/2023/07/11/21201/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Stone Sober
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 12:11:37 pm »
:facepalm2: