Author Topic: Nolte: Mayor Johnson Pledges to Doom Chicago by ‘Re-Envisioning’ Police  (Read 818 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Mayor Johnson Pledges to Doom Chicago by ‘Re-Envisioning’ Police
John Nolte

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson has pledged to doom his city with reforms that will “re-envision the role of a police officer.”

Oh, boy, are the voters of this once great city about to get what they voted for.

It’s now obvious that the people of Chicago believed former Mayor Lori Lightfoot was too heavy on criminals, even as violent crime exploded over the last few years. Murder is up 19 percent, robbery is up 23 percent, theft is up 45 percent, and car theft is up 235 percent (not a typo).

Overall, serious crime in Chicago is up a whopping 88 percent (not a typo) in just two years.

This is a breathtaking, citywide breakdown in civil safety and civility itself. And it did not have to happen. By the 1990s, America had perfected the policies that clean up our cities. The most famous example is Rudy Giuliani. Because he had the moral courage to embrace the Broken Windows policy, New York City went from a bankrupt hellscape to one of the safest cities in the world. Countless lives were saved while he served as mayor. The Broken Windows Theory works. Urban blight is now a choice, and Chicago voters have chosen to live in a hellscape.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/13/mayor-pledges-doom-chicago-re-envisioning-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He’s going to be Chicago’s David Dinkins
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 01:23:48 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy