Author Topic: Here's what happens when Biden cancels a 4-year-old girl ...Newt Gingrich  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's what happens when Biden cancels a 4-year-old girl
Newt Gingrich

When one of the most significant left-wing columnists, Maureen Dowd of The New York Times, writes an opinion piece titled, "It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President," you know that President Biden has made a huge mistake.

Dowd was referring to Navy Joan Roberts, the daughter of Hunter Biden (as was confirmed in a 2019 DNA test).

There is something particularly cruel about a president and a grandfather who, with his unavoidable media presence, constantly reminds this little girl of her "unperson" status.

Reportedly, the Biden staff has been told to publicly say that there are only six grandchildren.

This is both a lie and is emotionally contradictory to every decent feeling we should have toward children.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/happens-biden-cancels-4-year-old-girl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

How one treats their own flesh and blood, and a little girl, granddaughter, to boot, is a window to what kind of person they are
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden has been a disgusting pervert POS since birth.  And his son is just a chip off the old old block.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The whole family is trash.