Author Topic: GORDON CHANG: Don't Let China Attack America From Within  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GORDON CHANG: Don't Let China Attack America From Within
« on: July 13, 2023, 01:53:04 pm »

Gordon Chang
Contributor
July 13, 2023 8:34 AM ET
Font Size:

It is way past time to end the ability of the Chinese regime to conduct political warfare against the United States from American soil. America’s defense begins with closing down the America ChangLe Association.

On April 17, the U.S. Department of Justice announced the arrests that day of two individuals for “conspiring to act as agents” of the People’s Republic of China and obstructing justice. The pair — “Harry” Lu Jianwang and Chen Jinping — had “worked together to establish the first overseas police station in the United States” for the Fuzhou branch of China’s Ministry of Public Security.

The branch was a “clandestine police station” operated under the cover of the America ChangLe Association in Manhattan’s Chinatown. The facility that closed last fall, after an FBI raid, had been operated by the United Front Work Department of the Communist Party of China.

China’s actions were outrageous — but Americans should be asking why did the Chinese regime think it could, without permission, establish a police station on American soil?

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/13/opinion-dont-let-china-attack-america-from-within-gordon-chang/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: GORDON CHANG: Don't Let China Attack America From Within
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 02:04:35 pm »
Ok, so why did the Chinese regime think it could, without permission, establish a police station on American soil?

Where aren't our Congressmen objecting to this?

IIRC DeSantis has a bill against this.

Take a look at what's happening; we have ILLEGALS in sanctuary cities able to police and now the Chinese.  So, yes, in case no one has noticed we ARE being attacked from within.  Did I mention Hamtramck has an all Muslim city council??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 02:25:04 pm »

I'm sorry Gordon, but THAT horse has been out of the barn for quite a while now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 03:15:45 pm »
The Chi-coms are already attacking us from within.  The US Chamber of Commerce, its memebers, and the politicians it owns are to greedy to give a damn.

Like a swarm of locusts, they fly off to the next country to pillage.  Only, they are too short-sighted by avarice that they don't realize the only place they'll be able to land is a Chi-com forced labor camp.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 04:17:52 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.