Author Topic: Red Alert! Bud Light's Collapse Is Escalating  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Red Alert! Bud Light's Collapse Is Escalating
« on: July 13, 2023, 01:48:06 pm »
Red Alert! Bud Light's Collapse Is Escalating

Andrew Powell
Contributor
July 12, 2023 3:21 PM ET

The crumble continues — and it’s escalating at that.

Multiple sleuths on social media have uncovered the infamous “star of death” on Bud Light cases at several Costco locations. If you’re not aware of how Costco does business, their star of death (also known as the “death star”) normally means that item will not be restocked once it sells out.

In other words, Costco is about to gloriously nix Bud Light like the true American heroes they are.

https://twitter.com/s_h_a_r_k_e_y/status/1678574095397707776

From Marie Clar, editor of the shopping website CostContessa, according to Western Journal via OutKick:

“On Costco price tags, if you see an asterisk in the upper right-hand corner, this indicates an item won’t be restocked.”

So we know for sure that Bud Light is getting the “death star” treatment, but there appears to be some confusion about what exactly is getting nixed by Costco. It could be Bud Light, period, sure … but it should also be pointed out that multiple users on Reddit are saying that it could be just the 16 0z cans rather than the whole beer brand.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/12/bud-light-costco-star-of-death-beer-anheuser-busch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Red Alert! Bud Light's Collapse Is Escalating
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 02:27:45 pm »
They have only themselves to blame. Not Dylan McVaney(sp). Not Frat boys. Not conservatives or MAGA

They did this to themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 02:28:19 pm »

I find your lack of sales disturbing!
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 03:11:24 pm »
Bud, next time, don't hire a marketing and advertisement company whose employees despise your customers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 11:22:42 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org