Author Topic: Will Mass Migration Destroy the Second Amendment?  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Will Mass Migration Destroy the Second Amendment?
« on: July 13, 2023, 01:15:28 pm »
Will Mass Migration Destroy the Second Amendment?

JOSE ALBERTO NINO
JUL 9, 2023

Anarcho-tyranny has been on full display throughout Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly’s legal ordeal. The 73-year-old Arizona rancher was originally arrested and charged with first-degree murder in early February for fatally shooting a Mexican migrant Gabriel Cuen-Butimea (likely an illegal alien) on his ranch in Nogales close to the Mexican border.

Based on the court filings from Kelly’s legal counsel, the rancher was with his wife having lunch on January 30th. Their otherwise peaceful lunch was abruptly interrupted by gunshots Kelly heard off in the distance. Kelly ventured outside where he saw a group of armed men through the trees close to his home. Initially, Kelly called the Border Patrol for assistance. However, Kelly immediately noted that one of the armed men aimed an AK-47 at him, which prompted Kelly to start firing warning shots over their heads.

Kelly allegedly struck and killed one of the individuals, Gabriel Cuen-Butimea, a Mexican national. The rancher insists that he didn’t shoot a member of this armed group. However, two Mexican nationals who accompanied Cuen-Buitimea on that day asserted that Kelly “hunted” them down while wielding an AK-47.

https://josbcf.substack.com/p/will-mass-migration-destroy-the-second
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson