Author Topic: 2019 report on a ‘1.5C World’: ‘Reduce number of clothing’ to ‘3 new clothing items per person per y  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2019 report on a ‘1.5C World’: ‘Reduce number of clothing’ to ‘3 new clothing items per person per year’ by 2030 ‘to avoid climate breakdown’ – Affiliated with WEF, Michael Bloomberg, Soros, Google, FED EX & IKEA

The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World. The report demonstrates that mayors have an even bigger role and opportunity to help avert climate emergency than previously thought...To avoid climate breakdown across the world, including in C40 cities, major industries such as energy generation, transportation, agriculture, construction, electronics, and clothing and textiles, will have to undergo significant structural changes. ...

"CONSUMPTION INTERVENTION:  PROGRESSIVE TARGET IN 2030: Reduce number of clothing and textile items - 8 new clothing items per person per year - AMBITIOUS TARGET IN 2030: 3 new clothing items per person per year. (Page 82 of the THE FUTURE OF URBAN CONSUMPTION IN A 1.5°C WORLD - C40 CITIES)

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJuly 6, 2023 9:03 AM

Click to access Arup-C40-The-Future-of-Urban-Consumption-in-a-1-5C-World.pdf

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/07/06/2019-climate-report-on-a-1-5c-world-reduce-number-of-clothing-to-3-new-clothing-items-per-person-per-year-by-2030-affiliated-with-wef-michael-bloomberg-soros-google-fed-ex-ikea-af/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson