Author Topic: 56% Of Voters Agree Biden ‘Likely’ Took Bribes In Office: I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
56% Of Voters Agree Biden ‘Likely’ Took Bribes In Office: I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
July 12, 2023

Whistleblowers allege President Joe Biden and his family have taken up to $30 million in illicit bribes and payments from foreign sources tied to China, Russia and Ukraine. Biden denies it. Do Americans believe him? No. By more than 2-to-1, they say they believe the whistleblowers, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows.

The online poll of 1,341 adults, taken July 5-7, asked respondents how likely is it that the claims are true? The poll has a margin of error of +/-2.7 percentage points.

The results weren’t close. Americans, by 56% to 27%, called Biden bribery charges “likely,” rather than “unlikely.” Further broken down, the “likely” responses included 34% who called it “very likely” compared to 21% who called it “somewhat likely.” Among the “unlikely” responses, only 12% said it was “not at all likely,” while 15% termed it “not very likely.”

Among the remainder, 18% overall said they weren’t sure.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/07/12/56-of-voters-agree-biden-likely-took-bribes-in-office-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Polticians don't take "bribes" in bags of cash anymore.

Their family members are offered "employment" and "business" opportunities that funnel money among layered LLC's and partnerships in the form of salary, bonus, profits, cosulting fees, appearance fees, or company-provided benefits.

The "bribe", or wealth transfer, is done through the vector of family members' business relationships.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

Polticians don't take "bribes" in bags of cash anymore.

Their family members are offered "employment" and "business" opportunities that funnel money among layered LLC's and partnerships in the form of salary, bonus, profits, cosulting fees, appearance fees, or company-provided benefits.

The "bribe", or wealth transfer, is done through the vector of family members' business relationships.

Hunter is a prime example.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Considering how hard the MSM is trying to spike this, these are pretty wow numbers. Obviously they aren't the gatekeepers anymore.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

FBI Director Wray confirms Joe Biden is under criminal investigation for Ukrainian bribes by the US Attorney in Delaware then tries to backpedal after realizing what he disclosed

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1679234587459825664
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org