Author Topic: Dylan Mulvaney doesn’t ‘feel safe’ in US over Bud Light backlash, travels to South America  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Kamaji

Dylan Mulvaney doesn’t ‘feel safe’ in US over Bud Light backlash, travels to South America

By Nika Shakhnazarova
July 12, 2023

Dylan Mulvaney had sought a change of scenery in Peru Monday “to feel safe” as the blowback from hisher partnership with Bud Light continues to unravel.

The transgender influencer said heshe no longer felt safe at home in the US after raising ire among critics over becoming a rep for the beer brand in a March Madness contest.

After finally returning to social media in April following a tight-lipped hiatus, Mulvaney is now seemingly doing some solo travel around the world to get hisher mind off things back home.

Alongside a video of herhimself interacting with llamas, the 26-year-old said heshe booked a trip to South America in a desperate bid to “feel something.”

“Okay surprise,” heshe told fans in a TikTok video. “I’m in Peru! I’m at Machu Picchu. Isn’t this so beautiful?”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/12/dylan-mulvaney-doesnt-feel-safe-in-us-over-bud-light-backlash-travels-to-south-america/

Offline Kamaji

What bullshit.  "I don't feel safe" is another liberal dogwhistle designed to cut off all discussion, just like "nazi" is a liberal dogwhistle designed to cut off all discussion.

Tell ya what, toots:  make the move permanent; I'm sure Peru needs another mentally ill American wandering around the hinterland.

Offline PeteS in CA

Don't let the door hit ya ...

Is there a South American country that would not teach him what being unsafe really is?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gosh Dylan why don't you take your attention whore act to anyone one of the moslem countries to find out what unsafe really means, but yes please go elsewhere but at least be honest about why, it's because no one wants to see your pathetic act anymore in America. I'm surprised he didn't just go up to Canuckistan, I'm sure mini Fidel would just rave over him.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Marxist playbook Rule #5 - Whenever there is any pushback against your radical thug ideology, claim you are a victim because you 'don't feel safe' in order to quash dissent.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

I strongly encourage all people who feel unsafe because somebody has a different opinion about things than they do to leave immediately and go to someplace other than the EVIL!!! U.S. where they can be safe.
It's just not right that some people should be able to hold different opinions about the issues than you do. So leave those bad people behind while you can.  :seeya:

Online LMAO

This may raise some eyebrows, but I have a bit of sympathy for this individual

I think he suffers from a mental illness. Something happened in his life that made him hate his original self. Whatever pain he may have suffered as a child, he thinks that this change will release him from that.

Enter Anheuser-Busch. They took somebody that most people probably never heard of, and put him in the spotlight. And when the backlash became great, Anheuser-Busch abandoned him.

I don’t hate him. But I think he needs to get some help. I just don’t know how you undo the damage he’s done up to this point to himself, both physically and physiologically
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Bethany S. Mandel
@bethanyshondark
You can tell Dylan Mulvaney still thinks like a guy because no woman be like oh yeah I’ll take a solo trip to Peru
1:14 PM · Jul 12, 2023

:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Bud Light girl 2015 vs WTF is it 2023
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This may raise some eyebrows, but I have a bit of sympathy for this individual

I think he suffers from a mental illness. Something happened in his life that made him hate his original self. Whatever pain he may have suffered as a child, he thinks that this change will release him from that.

Enter Anheuser-Busch. They took somebody that most people probably never heard of, and put him in the spotlight. And when the backlash became great, Anheuser-Busch abandoned him.

I don’t hate him. But I think he needs to get some help. I just don’t know how you undo the damage he’s done up to this point to himself, both physically and physiologically
I'm with you. This is a person who needs serious help, not encouragement in his affliction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bethany S. Mandel
@bethanyshondark
You can tell Dylan Mulvaney still thinks like a guy because no woman be like oh yeah I’ll take a solo trip to Peru
1:14 PM · Jul 12, 2023

:silly:
That's what I was thinking. Nothing screams 'SAFETY' like being in South America. The home of the most violent drug and sexual slavery gangs in the world. I doubt Dylan has to worry about being kidnapped into slavery (who would want that thing), but just the general violence of the region is still dangerous as hell.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Bud Light girl 2015 vs WTF is it 2023

Just Ugghh (on the right side, that is).

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Maybe Dylan is hoping to be kidnapped for the publicity, and to raise his 'victim' status.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 04:03:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

Maybe Dylan is hoping to be kidnapped for the publicity, and to raise his 'victim' status.
Well certainly everything he is doing is to keep his name in the news, no matter badly everyone including Budweiser wants to memory hole it.

Offline PeteS in CA

The kidnappers would throw him back, just like a fisherman would toss back a carp. (Or toss away)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.