Author Topic: Fossil Fuels destroy skyscrapers now  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fossil Fuels destroy skyscrapers now
« on: July 12, 2023, 11:06:01 am »
By Jo Nova

Fossil Fuels destroy skyscrapers now

The storms of 2,100 have gone underground and are wrecking your city as we speak. Climate Change has is weakening the foundations, shifting the ground underneath you.

If you don’t install enough solar panels, soon buildings will fall on your head.

Horror movie at 8pm. News headline for breakfast. What’s the difference?

Underground climate change is coming to get you. Movie at 8pm.

This is the headline tonight in Scientific American, and many other media outlets:

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/07/underground-climate-change-threatens-to-destabilize-buildings/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=underground-climate-change-threatens-to-destabilize-buildings
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Fossil Fuels destroy skyscrapers now
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 11:06:44 am »
:facepalm2:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Fossil Fuels destroy skyscrapers now
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 11:07:38 am »
I think the combined weight and mass of human bowel movements is the real culprit.  I base this on observation and common sense. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson