Author Topic: Will “Climate Denial” Become an International War Crime?  (Read 620 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Will “Climate Denial” Become an International War Crime?
1 week ago Eric Worrall 65 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

Greta Thunberg recently dropped into Kyiv to Help Ukraine Push the UN Ecocide Narrative – the push to treat environmental crimes on a par with war crimes. But “Ecocide” goes a lot further than acts of war.

Russia is accused of ‘ecocide’ in Ukraine. But what does that mean?

By Radina Gigova, CNN
Updated 3:55 AM EDT, Mon July 3, 2023

CNN —

On June 6, Ukraine suffered an environmental catastrophe. The collapse of the Kakhovka dam in the south of the country sent water thundering downstream, killing more than 100 people according to Ukrainian officials. It wiped out villages, flooded farmland and nature reserves, and swept up pollutants like oil and agricultural chemicals as it made its destructive path towards the Black Sea.

The causes of the collapse have yet to be established – whether it was targeted as part of Russia’s war in Ukraine, or whether it was a structural failure – but what is certain is that it is one of the biggest ecological disasters Europe has seen in the last few decades.

And Ukraine is calling it “ecocide.”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/07/03/will-climate-denial-become-a-war-crime/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Will “Climate Denial” Become an International War Crime?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 02:08:01 pm »
Another climate denying conspiracy theorist, who happens to be a physics Nobel prize winner in 2022. Certainly Greta knows about physics more than he does 🤡

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1685076494123520000
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 12:30:17 pm »
Eventually, yes, if things continue on the path they're on.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 04:45:03 pm »
War crimes? I don't think so, more likely what the Gaia worshipers would like to do is institutionalize all 'deniers' because they are obviously mentally ill...by the green cadre.