Author Topic: How Alarmists Are Weaponizing Weather To Prime Us For Climate Lockdowns  (Read 335 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY I&I EDITORIAL BOARD ON JUL 11, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How Alarmists Are Weaponizing Weather To Prime Us For Climate Lockdowns

climate alarmists protestingWhen three years ago we were told that if we stayed inside for 15 days we could flatten the curve of COVID-19 cases, but there was no real effort to respond with civil disobedience.

It was a profound mistake, one we paid dearly for and will again if we don’t stand up to the tyranny.

Yes, we know it was President Donald Trump who issued in March 2020 a set of guidelines that called for 15 days to slow the spread by limiting our travel and staying away from social settings. [emphasis, links added]

At the end of March, under more pressure from “experts” he should have fired, he extended the guidelines for another month.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-alarmists-are-weaponizing-weather-to-prime-us-for-climate-lockdowns/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

I've been noticing that.  Anything to instill fear in the masses so that they can be blindly led by their fear, rather than persuaded by rational logic.

Offline libertybele

Weather is cyclical.  The weather website that I frequent asks if I think the temps are above normal for the day.

Today the temp will be slightly above normal for this date according to record.  High today of 95 with 70% humidity and winds now are only at 4mph.

So far, it has been unusually dry and water temps are bleaching the coral - that's the news report anyways.

Do I see any need to panic or move?  No, and at that, where is 'their' ideal place to move to???
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 01:52:27 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm sure the climate justice warriors will want to declare a Climate Emergency to use Government emergency powers to impose their agenda on unconsenting citizens.

There's been historical flooding in the greater Connecticut River valley of Vermont and New Hampshire.  It's being compared with 2011's Hurricane Irene.  It's bad, but not unprecedented. 

Weather happens.  That's why Government resources need to be allocated to long-term mitigation of natural disaster risks, and not wasted on flying John Kerry around the world in a private jet.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.