Author Topic: Giant Wind Turbines Keep Mysteriously Falling Over. This Shouldn't Be Happening.  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Giant Wind Turbines Keep Mysteriously Falling Over. This Shouldn't Be Happening.
Story by Tim Newcomb • Yesterday 7:17 AM

Turbine failures are on the uptick across the world, sometimes with blades falling off or even full turbine collapses.

A recent report says production issues may be to blame for the mysterious increase in failures.

Turbines are growing larger as quality control plans get smaller.

The taller the wind turbine, the harder they fall. And they sure are falling.

Wind turbine failures are on the uptick, from Oklahoma to Sweden and Colorado to Germany, with all three of the major manufacturers admitting that the race to create bigger turbines has invited manufacturing issues, according to a report from Bloomberg.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/giant-wind-turbines-keep-mysteriously-falling-over-this-shouldn-t-be-happening/ar-AA16EQuG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=225f4a43d0814acfbd37ce0ea24c548a&ei=32
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The reason is simple - global warming is making them brittle.  000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: Maybe it's the Aliens version of cow tipping?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Too many Raptors hitting them?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: