Author Topic: Jesse Watters will continue putting on show ‘American people want to hear’ with move to 8 pm ET  (Read 266 times)

Offline libertybele

Jesse Watters will continue putting on show ‘American people want to hear’ with move to 8 pm ET

Jesse Watters said his eponymous program, "Jesse Watters Primetime," will continue to cover stories the mainstream media ignores when it moves to 8 p.m. ET next because it’s "in touch with the American people," unlike many other news outlets.

"If you only watch and read the mainstream media, you're living in a totally different world," Watters said.

"My mother only reads The New York Times, and she has no idea that the Biden family was taking bribes from overseas," Watters said, joking that he breaks news to his mother on a regular basis because she isn’t properly informed by the news organizations that she consumes.

"We cover the stories that a lot of other people don't cover because we know what the American people care about. They care about crime, care about corruption, care about the border," Watters said. "When I cover a story, the first thing I think of is, ‘Do I care about this?’"............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-will-continue-putting-show-american-people-want-hear-move-8
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.