Author Topic: President Trump Crushing Ron DeSantis in Latest Florida Poll – Trump Leads in Miami-Dade 70% to 11%  (Read 703 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/10/president-trump-crushing-ron-desantis-in-latest-florida-poll-trump-leads-in-miami-dade-70-to-11-for-desantis/

President Trump Crushing Ron DeSantis in Latest Florida Poll – Trump Leads in Miami-Dade 70% to 11% for DeSantis
July 10, 2023
Sundance

People are starting to realize why the people who control Ron DeSantis could not launch their 2024 election bid from Florida.

Despite Ron DeSantis being a Florida native and current governor, President Trump is leading him 50% to 30% in state-wide polling. Regionally and within the demographics of the poll, things look even worse. [Article Here] Casey will not be happy.

Trump is winning Miami-Dade by 59 points (70% to 11%) and leading by 39 points with Hispanic voters and 26% among Black voters. The Sea Island recruitment of Miami-Dade Mayor Francisco Suarez is not getting the results originally planned by the DeSantis operation.

“Turning to income levels, Trump leads with all except for those respondents making $200,000 or more a year. With that group, DeSantis leads 39% to 25%.”

Very wealthy, uppity rude people, and those who take pictures of their lunches to share on Instagram, are the core of the DeSantis coalition. They are also the main donors and represented by the annoying and egotistical influencers that DeSantis manager Christina Pushaw recruited.

The non-snob group of patriotic Americans who are not as singularly focused on defining their self-image or lifestyle through the assembly of money, in combination with the working-class coalition that cuts through all racial demographics, continues to be the much larger base of the Trump support.

More at URL above...

Online mountaineer

Very wealthy, uppity rude people, and those who take pictures of their lunches to share on Instagram, are the core of the DeSantis coalition.
This pretty well proves what a joke "The Conservative Treehouse" is. Get back to me when they can cite an actual scientific poll.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I love this part:

The non-snob group of patriotic Americans who are not as singularly focused on defining their self-image or lifestyle through the assembly of money, in combination with the working-class coalition that cuts through all racial demographics, continues to be the much larger base of the Trump support.

I keep getting the implicit message from Trump supporters that anybody with a college education is somehow corrupt or not a real, patriotic American. 

Except for Ivy Leaguer Trump himself, of course.

It's actually kind of considerate for them to draw the battle lines that way.   Always easier to deal with open hostility anyway.

Offline Kamaji

I love this part:

I keep getting the implicit message from Trump supporters that anybody with a college education is somehow corrupt or not a real, patriotic American. 

Except for Ivy Leaguer Trump himself, of course.

It's actually kind of considerate for them to draw the battle lines that way.   Always easier to deal with open hostility anyway.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How many of the Freedom Caucus / Tea Party dinks are Ivy League educated lawyers?

Most of Trump's high-level January 6th Spray Putsch seditious collaborators and criminal accessories are hoity toity college educated lawyers.  Proving, colleges admit many stupid people if the tuition check clears.

////00000////

Captiain Quint is crushing a beer ...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 07:45:38 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This pretty well proves what a joke "The Conservative Treehouse" is. Get back to me when they can cite an actual scientific poll.

I agree the description you quoted of RDS supporters is juvenile.  But, the trend in Florida has not been Ron's friend for months.  This trend is solid.

Offline libertybele

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/10/president-trump-crushing-ron-desantis-in-latest-florida-poll-trump-leads-in-miami-dade-70-to-11-for-desantis/

President Trump Crushing Ron DeSantis in Latest Florida Poll – Trump Leads in Miami-Dade 70% to 11% for DeSantis
July 10, 2023
Sundance

People are starting to realize why the people who control Ron DeSantis could not launch their 2024 election bid from Florida.

Despite Ron DeSantis being a Florida native and current governor, President Trump is leading him 50% to 30% in state-wide polling. Regionally and within the demographics of the poll, things look even worse. [Article Here] Casey will not be happy.

Trump is winning Miami-Dade by 59 points (70% to 11%) and leading by 39 points with Hispanic voters and 26% among Black voters. The Sea Island recruitment of Miami-Dade Mayor Francisco Suarez is not getting the results originally planned by the DeSantis operation.

“Turning to income levels, Trump leads with all except for those respondents making $200,000 or more a year. With that group, DeSantis leads 39% to 25%.”

Very wealthy, uppity rude people, and those who take pictures of their lunches to share on Instagram, are the core of the DeSantis coalition. They are also the main donors and represented by the annoying and egotistical influencers that DeSantis manager Christina Pushaw recruited.

More at URL above...

The validity of the poll was lost when the article stated "the people who control DeSantis".  Right.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The validity of the poll was lost when the article stated "the people who control DeSantis".  Right.  *****rollingeyes*****

Those people are called mega donors @libertybele  They're not giving massive sums of money to Ronny because they like or agree with him.  They're giving massive amounts of money to buy control.  DeSantis knows this and he has made his choice.

Offline Kamaji

Offline kevindavis007

Those people are called mega donors @libertybele  They're not giving massive sums of money to Ronny because they like or agree with him.  They're giving massive amounts of money to buy control.  DeSantis knows this and he has made his choice.

Nothing wrong with Mega-Donors. It's very expensive to run a Presidential campaign. They happen to like him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Kamaji

Mega-donors are supporting DeSantis because they realize that Trump is going to be another epic disaster and, in addition to losing the presidency, will most likely jeopardize a number of Congressional seats, thereby potentially putting both the White House and Congress back into the hands of the democrats, notwithstanding all of the stupidity the democrats have gotten up to.

In short, they are rational people seeking to avoid another orange-tinged disaster.

Offline libertybele

Why, oh why would anybody lend any credence to a political poll these days to being with???

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ron is relying on mega donors because the average American doesn't support him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Ron is relying on mega donors because the average American doesn't support him.

The DeSantis campaign said it had around 40,000 donors in May as “we raised over” $8.2 million, according to text messages and emails to supporters asking for more donations. That works out to an average of more than $200 per donor — a figure far higher than is typical for a campaign heavily funded by grass-roots support.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/03/us/politics/desantis-big-donors.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Miami Dade:  Trump +59"

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Miami Dade:  Trump +59"

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis

Two years ago, as the people of Cuba took to the streets to demand freedom, I urged President Biden to provide them internet and take a strong stance against the communist dictatorship.

Instead, we got silence.

Florida still stands with their fight for freedom.

3:02 PM · Jul 11, 2023

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You mean cities that regularly vote Democrat? Congratulations, you just played yourself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

You mean cities that regularly vote Democrat? Congratulations, you just played yourself.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Republicans live there, too ---- and they vote in Republican primaries.  You know this @jmyrlefuller ---- do you not?

BTW, Miami Dade has been trending red since Trump.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 05:33:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »