Author Topic: So Trump is to blame for the media's absence of interest in Biden and his scandals?  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 11, 2023
So Trump is to blame for the media's absence of interest in Biden and his scandals?
By Jack Hellner

It is bad enough that Joe Biden blames President Trump for his incompetence and destructive policies.

It is much worse when the media, the politicized Justice Department, other government bureaucrats, and other Democrats collude to cover up the corruption of the Bidens, and seek to destroy Trump with lies and endless investigations and then blame Trump for their actions.

And they started trying to destroy Trump before he even took office.

At the Wall Street Journal's editorial page, Holman Jenkins wrote this:

Trump Is Saving Biden From the Hunter Laptop Scandal

The media and politicized Justice Department also saved Hillary from being prosecuted for her multiple crimes and looking into all the kickbacks to the Clinton family and foundation. They were so interested in beating Trump, before he was President, that they would do anything they had to to protect and elect Hillary and that is the same thing they are doing with Biden.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/so_trump_is_to_blame_for_the_medias_absence_of_interest_in_biden_and_his_scandals.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The media abandoned their embrace on integrity long before Trump ever descended the escalator in 2015.

There is no integrity in the USA any longer with 98% of all media.  I get my  news from foreign sources, which do not need to spin the truth on the USA as domestic media.

Offline libertybele

The media abandoned their embrace on integrity long before Trump ever descended the escalator in 2015.

There is no integrity in the USA any longer with 98% of all media.  I get my  news from foreign sources, which do not need to spin the truth on the USA as domestic media.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is to  blame for everything going all the way back to "original sin".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Yup

Trust in the media to accurately report, political news has been on the decline for several decades. Instead of working to restore that trust, they went from being simply biased to being advocates

And I’m not talking about commentators. This applies to “journalist.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup

Trust in the media to accurately report, political news has been on the decline for several decades. Instead of working to restore that trust, they went from being simply biased to being advocates

And I’m not talking about commentators. This applies to “journalist.”

@LMAO

"Journalists",like most of us,work for bosses,and if you want to keep your job,ya gotta do what your boss tells you to do. Or at least do that until you can get an honest job lined up.

The problem is that all the major media outlets these days are owned by just a handful of people,and those people possess enormous power due to their wealth and positions. If you have a journalism degree,there are damn few places you can go seeking employment.

And it's not just newspapers,either. Television news is probably the worse,but print news  isn't far behind.

Remember the old joke."All the news that is fit to print!"?

The only bright spot here is that it has became so obvious that most people are dubious about what they hear or read from the press.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Send me a link or two for your news if you get the time (PM me)... I am interested in no-spin sources too. @jafo2010
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

Of course Trump is to "blame". The MSM suppressed and slandered the Hunter Laptop story because the facts could help Trump. The MSM have been propping up Biden ever since.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.