Author Topic: Titanic Five knew their fate for a MINUTE before vessel 'popped like balloon', claims expert: Victim  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Titanic Five knew their fate for a MINUTE before vessel 'popped like balloon', claims expert: Victims would have felt 'horror, fear and agony as the five men piled on top of each other during 3,000ft nosedive'

A submarine expert said the Titan fell 'like an arrow' due to a power failure
    For a minute its passengers would have descended in total darkness, he says
    That rapid change of pressure would have caused the catastrophic implosion

By Neirin Gray Desai For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:48 EDT, 11 July 2023 | Updated: 11:29 EDT, 11 July 2023

The passengers that died on the Titan submersible would have been aware of the impending catastrophe for a minute before the implosion, an expert has said.

Spanish submarine expert José Luis Martín suggested the submersible lost stability due to an electrical failure that left it without propulsion, causing it to fall toward the seabed 'like an arrow vertically' with its porthole facing down.

He estimated that the sub began freefalling at a depth of around 5,600 feet and fell 'as if it were a stone and without any control' for about 3,000 feet until at around 8,600 feet it 'popped like a balloon' due to the rapidly changing pressure.

Martin suggested the passengers would have been piled on top of each other in terrifying total darkness throughout the fall, which would have lasted between 48 and 71 seconds.

The Titan submersible lost communications with its support vessel on Sunday, June 18, during a descent to the wreck of the Titanic 12,500 feet beneath the surface.

Days later, its debris was recovered. It was said to have suffered a 'catastrophic implosion'.

Tourists Hamish Harding, 58, Shahzada Dawood, 48, and his son Sulaiman Dawood, 19, French Navy pilot Paul-Henry (PH) Nargeolet and OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush all died on the submersible.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12286881/Titanic-sub-victims-knew-fate-minute-3-000ft-nosedive-expert-says.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Possible, but why would it suddenly start sinking so rapidly when it hadn't been sinking that fast up to that point?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He had ballast to jettison for just this emergency. Like a hot air balloon. I assume the jettison system was electronic with no manual override. Which was another fatal flaw in the design.

Also, he had sandbags roped to the submarine which depended on the ropes dissolving over time. I assume there was no manual lever to drop them immediately. Which is yet another fatal design flaw for an emergency system.

I posted a while ago on another thread that the most critical element of the craft was electricity. The craft was all-electric in every possible way with no contingency plan. When they lose electricity the sub becomes a rock.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Possible, but why would it suddenly start sinking so rapidly when it hadn't been sinking that fast up to that point?

It his his theory. No facts. He is talking out of his porthole.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley