Author Topic: CNN's Jake Tapper insists he won't 'shy away' from covering Hunter Biden after avoiding laptop scand  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 11, 2023 4:00am EDT
CNN's Jake Tapper insists he won't 'shy away' from covering Hunter Biden after avoiding laptop scandal in 2020
Transcripts from Oct. 2020 show the liberal host never mentioned Hunter's laptop on either of his CNN programs
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

CNN anchor Jake Tapper appeared adamant about the importance of covering the Hunter Biden scandal Monday, which was the complete opposite approach he took during the 2020 presidential election.

During an interview on the podcast "On with Kara Swisher," Tapper was asked about the recent plea agreement President Biden's son reached with the DOJ over his tax crimes. Critics have panned the plea as a "sweetheart deal," particularly in the wake of explosive IRS whistleblower allegations that prosecutors were blocked from bringing heavier charges and investigators were told not to look into potential financial ties between Hunter and his father.

"I think we cover it. We have been covering it and we need to cover it," Tapper said.

"Look, I mean, Hunter Biden is who he is. It's pretty clear who he is," Tapper continued. "In addition to being an addict, he's a guy who ethically has - there have been questions raised about his behavior, and I think it's worth covering. It's also worth covering in context, the context of everything that's being said in terms of like how fact-based any of it is or how evidence-based any of it is, but I'm not gonna shy away from covering Hunter Biden. He is the president's son and has made a lot of money being the president's son."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-jake-tapper-insists-wont-shy-away-covering-hunter-biden-avoiding-laptop-scandal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Somebody is telling the press that it’s OK to take on the Bidens. I don’t know who or why but it seems like the press is becoming more aggressive in covering Biden.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cuz he knows the bosses will Tucker him first before it sees the light of day.

Aw shucky darns, I was gonna air it but they shut me down!
The Republic is lost.