Author Topic: Washington State’s Nation-Leading Pump Prices A Warning To All  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY BEN LIEBERMAN, GEORGE MURRAY ON JUL 10, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Washington State’s Nation-Leading Pump Prices A Warning To All

gas station wash state pricesVacationers hitting the highways currently face a nationwide average price of $3.52 per gallon of gasoline, according to AAA. However, the price varies widely among states.

California usually leads the nation and is currently at a sky-high $4.85 per gallon, but this year it has been eclipsed by Washington state at a hefty $4.98 per gallon.

The reason is clear – costly climate change policies adopted by both states – and it provides lessons for the rest of the nation. [emphasis, links added]

The cheapest gas is in Mississippi at $2.96 per gallon, and several other states are under $3.30. This gives a real-world yardstick of what is possible at current oil prices.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/washington-states-nation-leading-pump-prices-a-warning-to-all/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson