Author Topic: Electric vehicle repair costs revealed versus ICE equivalent  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Electric vehicle repair costs revealed versus ICE equivalent

05/07/2023 in Electric fleet news

The cost differences between repairing an electric vehicle (EV) versus an internal combustion engine (ICE) equivalent have been highlighted in a new report.

The research, published by Thatcham Research and funded by the Government’s innovation agency, Innovate UK, highlights the technical and practical differences between battery electric vehicle (BEVs) and internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicle insurance claims processes.

Despite newer BEVs featuring high fitment levels of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and passive safety technologies, they are not risk or incident free.

https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/latest-fleet-news/electric-fleet-news/2023/07/05/electric-vehicle-repair-costs-revealed-versus-ice-equivalent
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson