Author Topic: MSNBC’s Wallace: No Question ‘Trump Weaponized the Government’  (Read 877 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Wallace: No Question ‘Trump Weaponized the Government’

Pam Key 10 Jul 2023

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace said Monday on her show “Deadline” that “there is no open question” that former President Donald Trump weaponized the government to go after his political enemies.

The panel was discussing reports that then chief of staff Gen. John Kelly told a staffer that Trump wanted to use the IRS to target two FBI agents, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Wallace said, “We talk about these issues as if there’s any open question. There is no open question. Tru,mp weaponized the government and he tweeted about it ahead of time during and after. He’s a candidate now.”

She continued, “We are learning from notes collecting dust in General John Kelly’s, wherever he kept his stuff in the White House for years. This is someone barreling toward the Republican nomination. What are your concerns about how much we don’t know about not just weaponization of the federal government with things that may have been illegal acts?”

Network legal analyst and former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Weissmann said, “There is so much blame to go around here.”

He added, “People like John Kelly need to come forward and many others who were witness to these horrific acts.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/10/msnbcs-wallace-no-question-trump-weaponized-the-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: MSNBC’s Wallace: No Question ‘Trump Weaponized the Government’
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 12:31:03 am »
MSNBC’s Weissmann: ‘Pretty Clear’ Trump’s FBI Targeted My Security Clearance

MSNBC legal analyst and former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Weissmann said Monday on “Deadline” that he believed he was targeted by former President Donald Trump’s weaponization of the Justice Department while he was in office.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/10/msnbcs-weissmann-pretty-clear-trumps-fbi-targeted-my-security-clearance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 12:32:01 am »
 :3:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2023, 12:49:39 am »
There is no open question. Trump weaponized the government and he tweeted about it ahead of time during and after. He’s a candidate now.

Excuse me?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2023, 01:03:58 am »
"If you tell a lie, tell a big one"

-Joseph Goebbels-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2023, 09:07:24 am »
"If you tell a lie, tell a big one"

-Joseph Goebbels-

Yup. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2023, 10:38:12 am »
Well, if she believes that Trump weaponized the government, and she finds that upsetting, she must be apoplectic with rage over what Joe Biden is doing to the government, right?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2023, 04:13:07 am »
Well, if she believes that Trump weaponized the government, and she finds that upsetting, she must be apoplectic with rage over what Joe Biden is doing to the government, right?

As a general rule, any time someone on the left accuses you of wrongdoing, it is because they have already done it themselves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2023, 09:14:03 am »
As a general rule, any time someone on the left accuses you of wrongdoing, it is because they have already done it themselves.

:thumbsup:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2023, 08:30:31 pm »
And don't forget what Bathhouse Barry did, or Bill and Hitlary befor him.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2023, 08:43:55 pm »
Old Marxist tactic - spin fairy tales to equivocate.
The Republic is lost.