Author Topic: Larry Nassar stabbed multiple times in attack at Florida federal prison  (Read 610 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

CBS News
by Pat Milton and Rob Legare
JULY 10, 2023

Disgraced sports doctor Larry Nassar, who was convicted of sexually abusing female gymnasts, was stabbed at least 10 times on Sunday at the federal prison in Florida where he is incarcerated, CBS News has confirmed.

Nassar was stabbed twice in the neck, twice in the back and six times in the chest, Jose Rojas, the president of the American Federation of Government Employees Local 506, which represents employees at the prison, told CBS News on Monday. Nassar suffered a collapsed lung and is in stable condition, Rojas said.

According to the Associated Press, which first reported the attack, sources said it happened during an altercation with another incarcerated person at United States Penitentiary Coleman in Florida. The sources were not authorized to publicly discuss details of the attack or the ongoing investigation and spoke to The AP on the condition of anonymity.

(more)
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/larry-nassar-stabbed-florida-federal-prison-ap-sources/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Too bad they didn't take him out.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

The attackers' aim was high. OTOH, maybe, being just 60 (in a few weeks),  for a decade or two he'll enjoy whatever lingering physical effects he has from the stabbings while continually looking over his shoulders fearing more attackers. Should be good for restful sleep, too.

Mike Gallagher - heard during my AM commute - suggested he is deserving of Qusay Hussein's wood chipper treatment. Feet first, I assume.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

Just wondering why it has taken so long.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Look, as much as I hate these pervs like everyone else, it's the system's responsibility to make sure they're safe in prison. You never know if you could be falsely accused of a horrible crime and sent to prison. I guess the only solution is to put him in solitary? Not sure though...

Offline verga

Look, as much as I hate these pervs like everyone else, it's the system's responsibility to make sure they're safe in prison. You never know if you could be falsely accused of a horrible crime and sent to prison. I guess the only solution is to put him in solitary? Not sure though...
There is a hierarchy in prison and all the guilty ones deserve to be there. That being said I have a real problem with those scumbags that prey on the very young, the elderly, and are guilty of Sexual crimes deserve any and all horrible treatment they receive.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Idiot

There is a hierarchy in prison and all the guilty ones deserve to be there. That being said I have a real problem with those scumbags that prey on the very young, the elderly, and are guilty of Sexual crimes deserve any and all horrible treatment they receive.
"You without sin cast the first stone".  I guarantee you I'm not throwing any stones.  happy77

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In my best Jerry Seinfeld impersonation: "That's a shame."  :2popcorn:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024