Author Topic: City to Distribute Foil, Straws, Snorting Kits to Drug Addicts  (Read 496 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

City to Distribute Foil, Straws, Snorting Kits to Drug Addicts

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/09/portland-distribute-foil-straws-snorting-kits-paraphernalia-drug-addicts/

Health officials in Portland, Oregon announced last week they will begin handing out tin foil, straws and snorting kits to drug addicts throughout the city.

As part of its “Harm Reduction Program,” the Multnomah County Health Department announced Friday that drug paraphernalia will be offered to those using fentanyl and other hard drugs, KOIN 6 reported.

The rise of fentanyl has decreased the need for needle-focused “harm reduction” services, Department spokeswoman Sarah Dean told the Willamette Week. Since fentanyl is smoked rather than injected, clinic visits have dropped 60% since 2019, Dean said.

What gooberment subsidizes and enables it gets more of.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Re: City to Distribute Foil, Straws, Snorting Kits to Drug Addicts
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 07:54:32 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: City to Distribute Foil, Straws, Snorting Kits to Drug Addicts
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 08:23:16 pm »
That's just some public budget lord-of-the-manner protecting his bureaucratic fiifdom from encroachment by another (more useful?) department, agency, or bureau.

The price of the NONSENSE is the opportunity cost of doing something more beneficial to ALL the citizens of Portland with that wasted money.

Public policy used to mean doing things that benefit ALL citizens, not just an ordained few.

Want to lower housing costs for the poor and elderly?  Lower housing costs for EVERYBODY by allowing new housing inventory to be built.

Want to free all families from the tyranny of the Zip Code Lottery?  Provide school choice to ALL families.

Want to reduce the costs of commuting for ALL?  Stop wasting money of G'damned bicycle lanes and rail trails, put it to use improving traffic management and public transit.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.