Author Topic: Obama-era emails reveal Hunter's extensive ties to nearly a dozen senior-level Biden admin aides  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 10, 2023 12:54pm EDT
Obama-era emails reveal Hunter's extensive ties to nearly a dozen senior-level Biden admin aides
Hunter deeply connected to Biden's inner circle as whistleblowers cry foul over federal probe
By Jessica Chasmar , Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News

Nearly a dozen current and former officials serving in the White House and Biden administration, including the president's national security adviser and the secretary of state, have extensive ties to Hunter Biden, who is accused by Republicans of selling access to his father, dating back over a decade.

A Fox News Digital analysis reveals the extent of Hunter's potential reach in the White House, while the embattled first son is expected to make his first court appearance on July 26 for two alleged misdemeanor tax violations and a felony gun charge.

The Justice Department announced last month that Hunter had entered a plea agreement in the case that will likely keep him out of jail. U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware David Weiss, who led the investigation, is facing demands from Republicans probing alleged improper retaliation against whistleblowers who claimed the probe was "influenced by politics" and that Weiss was "hamstrung" when making prosecutorial decisions.

The analysis includes two members of Biden's Cabinet and one former Cabinet member, a top aide to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, a national security adviser, five top Biden White House aides, and a top Biden campaign aide who is currently on leave from her role as a communications director for first lady Jill Biden.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-era-emails-reveal-hunters-extensive-ties-dozen-senior-level-biden-admin-aides
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They weren't paying Hunter for his good looks nor his skills.  If his name wasn't Biden, Hunter would just another crackhead - dead, imprisoned, institutionalized or homless.

Hunter's "talent" was who he knew and whom he could access on behalf of his "clients."  Hunter was using the Biden name to sell access to foreign interests; much like the Clintons do.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 08:34:41 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.