Author Topic: Liberals Lose Their Minds After Guy Fieri Meets With Donald Trump at UFC  (Read 412 times)

Offline Kamaji

Liberals Lose Their Minds After Guy Fieri Meets With Donald Trump at UFC

By Nick Arama
July 10, 2023

Former President Donald Trump lit up UFC 290 in Las Vegas with a surprise visit to cheers as he entered the arena with UFC legend Dana White. As we reported, Trump striding in, high-fiving the fans, was electric. It was quite the comparison to Joe Biden on the same day showing his age and shuffling forward at the beach. I reported on Biden’s physical issue, but what was also striking was how no one tried to even interact with him, or even look at him, or even looked like they were interested.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1678030938737893377

I noted how Trump met with Joe Rogan there with a handshake that was something to see and that was likely to cause the left a meltdown. He also met Mel Gibson. But it turned out that they had a bigger meltdown over another person that he was seen with at the fight — Food Network’s Guy Fieri. Pictures showed them having what appeared to be a friendly meeting. While folks on the right loved that, folks on the left were enraged at Fieri.

Some even called for a boycott of the “Flavortown” star for the crime of greeting Trump and having his shows taken off the air. They even flagged this to the Food Network in tweets.

Talk about an unhinged reaction. They seem to forget that they are surrounded by millions of their neighbors whom they see (and greet) every day who voted for Trump and support his policies, including people they may see on television. How silly if you say you like his shows but then want to dump all over him for meeting Trump? They immediately want to cancel him now, even if they loved him before. He’s evil now, simply by association. But what it’s about is that they really can’t take anyone rejecting their narrative, they want full compliance. Or else.

Psst, folks on the left? You’re wrong about policies, you’re wrong about Trump, and you’re wrong on Fieri. Oh, and Fieri is a pretty nice guy, too.

Source:  https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/10/liberals-lose-their-minds-after-guy-fieri-meets-with-donald-trump-at-ufc-n774056

Offline mountaineer

I don't care. I can't stand Guy Ferry (his real name), never could. So it means absolutely zero to me whether he greets Trump, LeBron James or Kim Kardashian. It just doesn't matter to me - and shouldn't.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... oops, I thought it said KFC
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

... oops, I thought it said KFC
The dolt Guy Ferry probably considers that haute cuisine (or in his vernacular, winner winner chicken dinner).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I don't care. I can't stand Guy Ferry (his real name), never could. So it means absolutely zero to me whether he greets Trump, LeBron James or Kim Kardashian. It just doesn't matter to me - and shouldn't.

Yup

But I don’t understand this left-wing meltdown over people who just simply  say hello to Donald Trump.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 10:41:09 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
There is a big clique of powerful media personalities who are very skeptical of "wokeness" and unhappy with the progressive left. This group includes Joe Rogan, Elon Musk, Lex Fridman, Bret Weinstein and a few others. I listen to Fridman quite a bit, and reading between the lines, I think this group may well decide to get more politically involved in 2024.

Rogan and Fridman have so far avoided interviewing Trump because they fear giving him a platform. But just listening to Fridman's off-hand comments on his podcast, I am getting the impression that, if it comes down to Trump v Biden, they are going to offer both Biden and Trump long-form interviews, and if Biden turns them down, as expected, they will go ahead and interview Trump for a few hours.

Musk clearly wants Trump back at Twitter, and that will probably happen after Trump's contractual commitment to Truth ends. So there was a lot more than meets the eye to that handshake the other day. I give Trump credit for going there and doing that.