Author Topic: 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Newly unsealed court documents reveal a shocking twist in the ongoing saga of the Trump i  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hank
@GCapital_LLC
🗣 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Newly unsealed court documents reveal a shocking twist in the ongoing saga of the Trump investigations.

DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt, known for his connections to Obama, Russiagate and DNC donations, has been caught red-handed trying to manipulate public perception.

Bratt, who previously attempted to bribe Walt Naut's lawyer, Stanley Woodward, to have his client testify against Trump, has now been exposed for redacting every reference to Trump's cooperation with grand jury subpoenas.

These redactions were strategically placed to paint Trump as uncooperative, further fueling the narrative of a non-compliant Trump.

The truth? Trump complied with not one, but 𝗧𝗪𝗢 grand jury subpoenas, a fact that Bratt tried to bury behind redactions.

This revelation not only exposes the deceptive tactics employed by Bratt but also raises serious questions about the integrity of the entire investigation, the DOJ and the lengths they will go to in their pursuit of political vendettas.

What else is being hidden behind those redactions?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien