Author Topic: ‘Could we do with less ice?’: Scientific American touts climate-inspired ICE CUBE restrictions!  (Read 214 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Could we do with less ice?’: Scientific American touts climate-inspired ICE CUBE restrictions!
Mag pushes end to ‘unsustainable’ ice cube practices & urges ‘Climate-friendly Cocktails’

Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "First, they came for your energy, then your meat, gas cars, dishwashers, gas stoves and furnaces, flights, pizzas & now...YOUR ICE CUBES! Stop the climate madness. Stop Net Zero goals. Stop food, ice, and meat restrictions. Stop gas-powered car bans. Stop pizza oven restrictions. The climate change agenda targets every aspect of your life and will take no prisoners in a relentless effort to Sovietize every aspect of American life. The USA was an aberration in human history when it came to individual rights and economic freedom. But the climate agenda is set to revert the USA back to the norms of history -- submission to our overlords." See Economist Milton Friedman in 1999: "Free societies of the kind we've been lucky enough to experience for the last 100, 150 years -- are a very rare exception in human history. Most people, most of history...have lived in tyranny and misery."

Scientific American:  'Climate-Friendly Cocktail Recipes Go Light on Ice - It takes a lot of water and energy to make negronis, manhattans and margaritas. Could we do with less ice?' - By Amy Brady -  Scientific American July 2023 Issue

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/07/03/could-we-do-with-less-ice-scientific-american-touts-climate-inspired-ice-cube-restrictions-mag-pushes-end-to-unsustainable-ice-cube-practices-urges-climate-friendly-cocktails/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji