Author Topic: Group holds 'Justice for Dixie' rally after family’s Yellow Lab killed by Lorain police officer, who  (Read 446 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WKYC by Ryan Haidet, Danielle Wiggins 7/7/2023

Group holds 'Justice for Dixie' rally after family’s dog killed by Lorain police officer, who has since been placed on leave

'He should lose his job,' the dog's owner said when referencing the Lorain officer earlier this week. 'He should go to jail. He should rot.'

LORAIN, Ohio — A “Justice for Dixie” rally was held Friday alongside the family whose dog was killed after being shot by a Lorain police officer earlier this week. The rally happened hours before 3News confirmed that the officer has been placed on administrative leave.

Following some brief comments at the start of the rally, the group gathered on the sidewalk outside of the Lorain Police Department while chanting "justice for Dixie" as passing vehicles honked in support.

During the rally, Lieutenant Jacob Morris of the Lorain Police Department was there to offer a statement amid the ongoing investigation.

“I want to offer our condolences to the Kerns family," Morris said. "Regardless of the situation, they’re dealing with the loss of a family member. It hurts to even say that we were involved in that, but with that being said we can offer our condolences – and we certainly, certainly do. I’ve spoken to the family and trying to be a resource for them as the investigative process rolls out.”

More: https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/lorain-county/lorain-police-officer-shoots-family-dog-justice-for-dixie-rally/95-828668df-8729-444d-9439-87151e010daf

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
What moron feels threatened by a Laborador retriever, the friendliest dog breed in the world?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 07:16:42 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
What moron feels threatened by a Laborador retriever, the friendliest dog breed in the world?

@Timber Rattler

I would walk my Yellow Lab Toby every morning before going to work. I would turn a corner and school kids would be waiting for the school bus. Most kids would see Toby and want to pet him. And occasionally a child would turn, see Toby, and immediately freak out in fear. I always wondered what instilled in the child their fear of dogs. It had to be trained into them.

My Newfoundland/Labrador may have been friendlier than my Yellow Lab.