Author Topic: Another Complete Lie… Joe Biden: “The Price of Oil is Actually Down, Not Up”  (Read 653 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Cristina Laila Jul. 9, 2023

Joe Biden sat down for an interview with far-left CNN hack Fareed Zakaria to discuss a variety of topics.

“The price of oil is actually down, not up,” Biden said.

This is a lie.

Oil prices are up and gas prices are still higher now than when Biden took office.

Via GasBuddy.

Joe Biden took our Strategic Oil Reserve to its lowest level since 1983.

Recall, Joe Biden wanted to fill the Strategic Reserves with $80 per barrel oil. Just three years ago the Democrats blocked President Trump from filling the Strategic Oil Reserves at $24 per barrel.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/joe-biden-price-oil-is-actually-down-not/

Offline Hoodat

Oil was below $40/bbl when Biden was selected.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Oil was below $40/bbl when Biden was selected.

Is there anything that Brandon doesn't lie about?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Is there anything that Brandon doesn't lie about?

There was a time once where he got caught telling the truth.  But he lied his way out of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The confused old man is trying to make a rhetorical comparison without a reference point.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The confused old man is trying to make a rhetorical comparison without a reference point.

I'll just go with 'lying'.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley