Author Topic: NASA celebrates Ringo Starr’s 83rd birthday by blasting his voice into space  (Read 684 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 NASA celebrates Ringo Starr’s 83rd birthday by blasting his voice into space
by Julia Shapero - 07/08/23 6:09 PM ET

NASA celebrated Ringo Starr’s 83rd birthday on Friday by blasting the voice of the Beatles drummer “across the universe.”

“Happy 83rd birthday, @RingoStarrMusic! Right now, we’re beaming your message of #PeaceAndLove across the universe toward Stephan’s Quintet via the Deep Space Network, our 24/7 communications link with spacecraft exploring the cosmos,” NASA tweeted. “Here’s to many more orbits to come!”

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4087081-nasa-celebrates-ringo-starrs-83rd-birthday-by-blasting-his-voice-into-space/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I'm looking forward to it.  happy77

Starr and Paul McCartney are set to release one final Beatles track later this year, based on a demo from John Lennon that they and George Harrison previously considered producing in the 1990s as part of the Beatles’ “Anthology” project.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Colt Clark & the Quarantine Kids play "Back off Boogaloo" in tribute to Ringo's 83rd bday.  Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7oBmi-w9Y

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It was great to hear "It Don't Come Easy" again.  Thank you.

////00000////

Blasting Yoko Ono would prevent hostile alien civilizations from attacking our solar system - strength throught deterrence.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LadyLiberty

After Ray Wylie Hubbard learned that Ringo was a fan of his song "Snake Farm," this happened: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEf5mqk5mWU