Author Topic: DHS Report: Biden admin. released migrant on terrorist watchlist, took two weeks to arrest  (Read 270 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DHS Report: Biden admin. released migrant on terrorist watchlist, took two weeks to arrest
DATED: JULY 8, 2023 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

The following is from Just The News.

The Biden administration's U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency released an illegal immigrant on the terrorist watchlist, and due to a lack of coordination, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) took more than two weeks to arrest the individual, according to a report released by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General.

The report, which was completed last week, found that after apprehending the illegal immigrant in Arizona in April 2022, the CBP released them “without providing information requested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Terrorist Screening Center (TSC) that would have confirmed the migrant was a positive match with the Terrorist Screening Data Set (Terrorist Watchlist).”

The illegal immigrant is referred to as "they," “their,” or “them” in the report "to avoid identifying the migrant's gender," according to a footnote in the report.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2023/07/dhs-report-biden-admin-released-migrant-on-terrorist-watchlist-took-two-weeks-to-arrest/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson