Author Topic: Good Morning America meteorologist Ginger Zee on The View: Climate is now so ‘desperate’ that ‘cloud  (Read 291 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Good Morning America meteorologist Ginger Zee on The View: Climate is now so ‘desperate’ that ‘cloud seeding is ramping up..it is huge & only getting bigger’ – ‘They send silver iodide into the clouds & it makes it snow more’ – Gives storms ‘a little boost’
Weather Modification: The Gov’t Will Control The Weather & You Will Be Happy

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJuly 1, 2023 7:25 AM

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1673924546477301763

Ginger Zee On Climate Change’s Impact On America’s Vulnerable River System | The View – Broadcast Apr 18, 2023 – Ginger Zee: “There are some solutions happening. Here’s where it’s always going to get controversial, perhaps. Cloud seeding is something that I studied in school for meteorology — weather modification. Back when I went to school, it was like pooh-poohed a little bit, too expensive; it’s not efficient enough. Well, guess what? When you get desperate, and then technology gets better. Twenty years later, here we are, cloud seeding is ramping up so big. You see me there, showing that flare on the plane. They send silver iodide into the clouds, and it then it makes it snow more. So they can’t make a cloud, right? But they’re taking storms already there and then giving it a little boost. That part is not new. What’s new is they have hundreds of these ground cloud seeders. so they are actually puffing the silver iodide with a flare into the air. That thing sits all over the Rocky Mountains, all over the American West. Ten states are doing this. My friend Russ (Schumacher) is the State Climatologist of Colorado, and he said, ‘You got to see with cloud seeding. It is huge, and it’s only getting better by next year.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/07/01/good-morning-america-meteorologist-ginger-zee-on-the-view-climate-is-now-so-desperate-that-cloud-seeding-is-ramping-up-it-is-huge-only-getting-bigger-they-send-silver-iodide-into-the-c/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They used to call crap floating around in the atmosphere air pollution and that can be achieved more easily by letting corporations do the dirty work rather than the government through taxation. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

Good Morning America meteorologist Ginger Zee on The View: Climate is now so ‘desperate’ that ‘cloud seeding is ramping up..it is huge & only getting bigger’ – ‘They send silver iodide into the clouds & it makes it snow more’ – Gives storms ‘a little boost’
Weather Modification: The Gov’t Will Control The Weather & You Will Be Happy

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJuly 1, 2023 7:25 AM

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1673924546477301763

Ginger Zee On Climate Change’s Impact On America’s Vulnerable River System | The View – Broadcast Apr 18, 2023 – Ginger Zee: “There are some solutions happening. Here’s where it’s always going to get controversial, perhaps. Cloud seeding is something that I studied in school for meteorology — weather modification. Back when I went to school, it was like pooh-poohed a little bit, too expensive; it’s not efficient enough. Well, guess what? When you get desperate, and then technology gets better. Twenty years later, here we are, cloud seeding is ramping up so big. You see me there, showing that flare on the plane. They send silver iodide into the clouds, and it then it makes it snow more. So they can’t make a cloud, right? But they’re taking storms already there and then giving it a little boost. That part is not new. What’s new is they have hundreds of these ground cloud seeders. so they are actually puffing the silver iodide with a flare into the air. That thing sits all over the Rocky Mountains, all over the American West. Ten states are doing this. My friend Russ (Schumacher) is the State Climatologist of Colorado, and he said, ‘You got to see with cloud seeding. It is huge, and it’s only getting better by next year.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/07/01/good-morning-america-meteorologist-ginger-zee-on-the-view-climate-is-now-so-desperate-that-cloud-seeding-is-ramping-up-it-is-huge-only-getting-bigger-they-send-silver-iodide-into-the-c/
Every morning I turn on GMA for the headlines, don't ask me why, and everyday it's the same climate change garbage.  This morning it's hotter than it's ever been in the desert southwest.  I live on the edge of the desert and it was hotter last year than this year.  I have no idea where they are getting their info, but it's BS.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only way to save the planet is to kill all the inhabitants.  Let the aliens have the blue marble, the 3rd rock, Terra....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji