Author Topic: The Catastrophe Du Jour: Failed Climate Doomsday Predictions  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CAL THOMAS ON JUL 6, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Catastrophe Du Jour: Failed Climate Doomsday Predictions

King Charles III has launched a catastrophe countdown clock. It will tick until 2030, a year in which he predicts “serious consequences” if the world doesn’t effectively address “climate change.”

Honestly, if you can’t trust the king, whom can you trust? [emphasis, links added]

It’s always good to be reminded of predictions like this and whether any of them – even just one – has come true.

If not, why would we put our faith in them? One might as well consult a palm reader, a horoscope, or a fortune cookie to get similar results.

The International Energy Administration (IEA) has released a new report that finds that since 2020, governments around the world have spent $1.34 trillion investing in clean energy.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-catastrophe-du-jour-failed-climate-doomsday-predictions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson