Author Topic: Hottest Day Evah!  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hottest Day Evah!
« on: July 09, 2023, 12:47:11 pm »
Hottest Day Evah!
JULY 6, 2023

By Paul Homewood

Do they think we are really so gullible?

Tuesday was the hottest single day on Earth in the history of human civilization, according to a combination of global satellite data and historical tree ring analysis. One point in far northern Canada was hotter than Miami. In Siberia, the temperature in Altai hit 94°F. Despite July being mid-winter in the Southern Hemisphere, temperatures in Argentina and Chile soared to more than 86°F (30°C). In the Philippines, Metro Manila recorded its hottest-ever July day. The temperature in Iran, Algeria, and Oman all reached 122°F (50°C).

“It hasn’t been this warm since at least 125,000 years ago, which was the previous interglacial,” Paulo Ceppi, a climate scientist at London’s Grantham Institute, told the Washington Post. Given Earth’s annual temperature cycle typically peaks in late July, this is a record that could be broken several more times this month.

https://currently.beehiiv.com/p/july-6-2023?utm_source=currently.beehiiv.com&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=currently-july-6-2023-earth-s-hottest-day-in-recorded-history

The idea that we know the global temperature today is absurd in itself. But the idea that we actually know what it was on a given day 100 years ago, or 1000 years ago, never mind thousands of years ago is sheer fraud.

And the claim that it is hotter now than 5000 years ago is a total lie – there is abundant evidence that it was much warmer then.

And as always with all of these silly scare stories, they cherry pick some high temperatures in the Arctic, knowing that the public will find them alarming because they assume the Arctic is always freezing normally.

For instance, “One point in far northern Canada was hotter than Miami.”

The link takes us to Kuujjuaq:

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2023/07/06/hottest-day-evah/#more-65473
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Hottest Day Evah!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 01:03:50 pm »
:facepalm2:

Total bullshit.