Author Topic: Energy Provider Warns of Impending ‘Crisis,’ ‘Blackout Conditions’ Driven By Biden Plans  (Read 198 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Energy Provider Warns of Impending ‘Crisis,’ ‘Blackout Conditions’ Driven By Biden Plans
Story by Sam Dorman • Jun 30

The U.S. faces an “impending energy crisis” as the Biden administration pursues a transition away from fossil fuels, an electricity cooperative warned Wednesday.

Moon Lake Electric Association, which serves parts of Utah and Colorado, accused President Joe Biden of being “unrealistic” in his emissions reductions goals, according to Deseret News.

“It’s unrealistic and it’s too ambitious,” CEO Yankton Johnson reportedly said. “They need to pull back on the throttle, pump the brake and think about what they’re going to do to individuals.”

Johnson’s comments came after the Biden administration announced billions in investments for green energy. The president seeks to achieve a carbon pollution-free power sector by 2035, net-zero emissions in the economy by 2050 and 50 percent of new vehicle sales being electric by 2030, according to the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/energy-provider-warns-of-impending-crisis-blackout-conditions-driven-by-biden-plans/ar-AA1dgZxW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=97b70f8364fa4132b5c4aa2cdd22ac8e&ei=29
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson