Author Topic: Swamp life: Biden’s staff biggest ever, Jill’s nearly twice Melania’s  (Read 524 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Swamp life: Biden’s staff biggest ever, Jill’s nearly twice Melania’s

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/swamp-life-bidens-staff-biggest-ever-jills-nearly-twice-melanias

A White House payroll and staffing review by the group OpenTheBooks found that the White House staff under Biden is the biggest and most expensive in history.

“During President Joe Biden’s first three years, he spent $158.8 million on the largest White House payroll in American history, based on headcount. White House staff for FY2023 collectively cost $52,775,234,” said the report from OpenTheBooks CEO Adam Andrzejewski.

“No White House ever employed 500 staffers until Biden became president. The Biden White House employed 560 in FY2021 and 474 in FY2022. In 2023, the headcount increased by 50, to 524,” he added.

... Trump, at this point of his presidency, had 108 less and Obama 70 fewer.

Not only did Trump operate with fewer aides, but so did former first lady Melania Trump. She averaged between five to 12 aides.

... first lady Jill Biden’s staff count is at least 20 and rivals the sizable and much-criticized group that surrounded former first lady Michelle Obama. She had 24 assistants, said the report.

LIEden needs keepers.

And I can understand Mooch-chelle and Dr. Jill needing more staff than Melania. Meowr!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 05:45:40 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

WTF?!?

Offline mountaineer

Good grief. Can Congress cut their allocation?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I heard Mike Obama's staff was bigger than all the other FLOTUS and POTUS....Well that's what I heard :whistle:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I heard Mike Obama's staff was bigger than all the other FLOTUS and POTUS....Well that's what I heard :whistle:

Good one.  :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good one.  :silly:
Now read it in a Bill Murray voice. :silly: