Author Topic: Fox News press pool report contradicts claim Biden family wasn't at White House ahead of cocaine dis  (Read 353 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 7, 2023 10:53pm EDT
Fox News press pool report contradicts claim Biden family wasn't at White House ahead of cocaine discovery
Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre falsely claimed the Biden family wasn't at the White House on Jun 30

By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre's claim that no members of the Biden family were present at the White House in the days leading to the discovery of a bag of cocaine in the West Wing has been contradicted by the Fox News press pool report on one of those very days.

According to the Friday, June 30 pool report, Biden gave remarks in the Roosevelt Room that afternoon, and didn't depart the White House for Camp David until 6:34 p.m., along with First Lady Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, and Hunter's son Beau Biden.

However, Jean-Pierre claimed Friday while angrily responding to a reporter's question about whether the cocaine belonged to a member of the Biden family that they weren't present at the White House on that day.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-press-pool-report-contradicts-claim-biden-family-white-house-cocaine-discovery
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What is that rule of holes thing again?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House suggests cocaine may have belonged to construction worker as story takes another turn
July 8, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

The plot continues to thicken over the bag of cocaine discovered by Secret Service agents at the White House over the holiday weekend with the groundwork seemingly being laid to blame it on a visiting construction worker and not a staffer, a cabinet member, or drug fiend Hunter Biden.

Following Thursday’s revision of the location where the illicit narcotic substance was discovered, now said to be in the vicinity of the Situation Room near where Vice President Kamala Harris’s vehicle is parked, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan told reporters that the area has been closed down for months due to renovations in the latest plot twist as the narrative absolving the Bidens begins to take shape.

Sullivan, who was at Friday’s daily press briefing to address his boss President Joe Biden’s approval of sending deadly cluster bombs to Ukraine despite the munitions being banned by over 100 countries, also fielded questions in what some are referring to as Cocaine-gate.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1677387562887815176

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/08/white-house-suggests-cocaine-may-have-belonged-to-construction-worker-as-story-takes-another-turn-1375119/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

KJP and Truth were probably estranged strangers long before her employment at the LIEden White House. That quality was probably her main qualification for the job.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

KJP and Truth were probably estranged strangers long before her employment at the LIEden White House. That quality was probably her main qualification for the job.

:thumbsup:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The hole keeps getting deeper.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The hole keeps getting deeper.
Well the excavation is being accomplished by A-hole level excavators.