Author Topic: RFK Jnr admits using 'legal steroid' to get buff at age 69: Doctors slam hypocrisy of presidential  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: RFK Jnr admits using 'legal steroid' to get buff at age 69: Doctors slam hypocrisy of presidential hopeful for using risky blood clot-inducing drug while espousing anti-vaxx views

Democratic president hopeful admitted using testosterone replacement therapy
    Yet he continues to spout anti-vaxx views that vaccines are not properly tested
    READ MORE: RFK Jr. sensationally claims he merely wants to see more testing

By Caitlin Tilley, Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Updated: 17:37 EDT, 7 July 2023

Robert F. Kennedy Jnr has admitted for the first time that he uses testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) — which some doctors describe as 'legal steroids'.

The Democratic presidential hopeful admitted he is on an 'anti-aging' protocol prescribed by his doctor that includes TRT, a hormone treatment that can cause an increased risk of blood clots, heart attacks and strokes in some cases.

Mr Kennedy's admissions has led some to call him out for hypocrisy. His political career has been built on peddling hardline anti-vaxx views for years, including the claim that vaccines cause autism and kill more children than they protect.

Speculation about the 69-year-old's physique was rife last month when videos and photos of him looking buff and working out at the beach went viral.

Some doctors at the time suggested he may be using steroids due to the fact that he has made rapid physical gains at his age.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12275891/Antivaxxer-RFK-Jnr-admits-using-TRT-dubbed-legal-steroids.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Some doctors at the time suggested he may be using steroids due to the fact that he has made rapid physical gains at his age.

You don’t gain much muscle past your 40’s. I started lifting at 16 and now my routines involve maintaining muscle.

You can gain some muscle in older age. But you don’t gain it like you did in the teens and 20’s without assistance
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 11:58:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

??? I truly don't care.  I wonder what they continue to inject Brandon with to keep his eyes open and appear somewhat alert?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
AHM Shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA,TA THINK THAT SOMEONE FROM A FAMILY AS HONRABLE AS THE KENNEDY........,UH,never mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
??? I truly don't care.  I wonder what they continue to inject Brandon with to keep his eyes open and appear somewhat alert?

@libertybele

Nekkid  photos of little girls.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lol

@LMAO

I am not sure which  is most appropriate,laughing or crying,and I am not much at crying.