Author Topic: The Intense Feud Between Lyndon B. Johnson & Robert F. Kennedy | White House Tapes | Timeline  (Read 773 times)

Offline corbe

The Intense Feud Between Lyndon B. Johnson & Robert F. Kennedy | White House Tapes | Timeline

Timeline - World History Documentaries

Jul 1, 2023

Lyndon B Johnson was obsessed with his mistrust of Bobby Kennedy. Audio tapes from the White House illustrate that he was under the Kennedy's shadow throughout his presidency.

This EMMY nominated and awarded series delves into LBJ's hatred of Bobby Kennedy, J. Edgar Hoover's determination to destroy Martin Luther King and the US Government's deceit behind the beginning of the Vietnam War. All of which are the subjects for three in-depth, dramatized documentaries; 'Obsession', 'Playing With The Truth', and 'Uncivil Liberties'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDDTv6N07tw
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I certainly think that the 'mistrust' went both ways.  LBJ wanted the WH and he got it.  I am of the opinion that LBJ was involved in JFK's assassination.  Strictly my opinion. 

LBJ was the worst president in history.  His "Great Society" was anything but great and its impact has been a nightmare for our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I agree @libertybele that is possible.  There is plausible evidence that both John Connally and LBJ were in on the CouD'Etat 63.  I find it hard to believe that Raul Cruz and Lee Oswald were anything but puppets of the CIA.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

I agree @libertybele that is possible.  There is plausible evidence that both John Connally and LBJ were in on the CouD'Etat 63.  I find it hard to believe that Raul Cruz and Lee Oswald were anything but puppets of the CIA.

It took me a bit to get the video to play, but it was interesting and depicted how much of a slithering snake LBJ was.  This country has never recovered.

I'll watch the other documentaries mentioned when I get a chance.

Thanks for posting.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

He even named his penis Jumbo and showed it to his Staff and members of the press.
   That is one f**ked up Individual, typical demonrat, NOT your typical Texan. 
   We generally compensate for our physical inadequacies in this State by buying bigger hats, trucks or belt buckles.   wink777

Offline libertybele

He even named his penis Jumbo and showed it to his Staff and members of the press.
   That is one f**ked up Individual, typical demonrat, NOT your typical Texan. 
   We generally compensate for our physical inadequacies in this State by buying bigger hats, trucks or belt buckles.   wink777

You are correct he was one messed up individual, that's for certain.

As for the inadequacies, I always thought that's why Texans wore those fancy boots.  happy77
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 01:03:50 am by libertybele »