Author Topic: Target caves to conservative pressure to stock Mark Levin's new book after saying title would offen  (Read 470 times)

Offline libertybele

Target caves to conservative pressure to stock Mark Levin's new book after saying title would offend some shoppers

Mark Levin, the BlazeTV host of "LevinTV," said that Target had reversed course after initially saying it would refuse to stock his new book because its title would be "offensive" to some shoppers.

Levin made the announcement on Thursday after criticizing Target for the partisan censorship the previous day.

"You folks are an immense force for free speech and market capitalism, and conservative authors and audiences everywhere will benefit from your patriotism," said Levin on Twitter.

"I could not be more proud of you — not only for how this specific case turned out, as there will undoubtedly be more of this — but because you’ve made it clear that you’ve had enough and will exercise your enormous power. The silent majority is silent no longer," he added. "God bless and I thank and salute you all."

On Wednesday, Levin called on his supporters to pre-order the book, entitled "The Democrat Party Hates America," in order to undermine the decision by the major retailer. ......................

https://www.conservativereview.com/target-caves-to-conservative-pressure-to-stock-mark-levin-s-new-book-after-saying-title-would-offend-some-shoppers-2662244433.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I'm offended that Target misappropriated the symbol of God's Covenant with Man after the Great Flood to celebrate Sodomites.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is the kind of thing that happens when only .02% of the population will be offended by making a retail sales decision to stock an item.
The Republic is lost.