Author Topic: Social Justice™ Activist Thinks Waking Up Early Is White Supremacy™  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Kamaji

Social Justice™ Activist Thinks Waking Up Early Is White Supremacy™

By Ben Bartee
July 06, 2023

Originally published via Armageddon Prose:

Social Justice™ dogma posits that everything is all of the bad things all of the time. That’s how Systems™ work.

Via Medium:

“The notion of waking up early and starting your day with the rising sun is often associated with productivity, success, and a strong work ethic. However, this seemingly innocuous concept is not without its historical and cultural implications. In this article, we will explore the origins of the early-rising narrative and how it is rooted in white supremacy, contributing to the perpetuation of racial inequalities.”

There are a thousand angles this fruitcake could possibly have taken to tie waking up with the sun (a natural function of the circadian rhythm, btw) with evil white racism, each more retarded than the last.

He settled on the classic muh slavery talking point:

“The early-rising ideology is not inherently racist; however, its connections to white supremacy can be seen when examining the broader historical and social contexts. During the era of European colonialism and the Atlantic slave trade, the concept of hard work and productivity became intertwined with race.

Enslaved Africans were forced to work tirelessly from sunrise to sunset, and their white oppressors often used the rhetoric of hard work and discipline to justify their inhumane treatment. This created a false narrative that Africans were inherently lazy and needed the “civilizing” influence of their white masters to teach them the value of work.

This stereotype has persisted and continues to be perpetuated in various forms, such as the “model minority” myth, which suggests that certain racial and ethnic groups are inherently more disciplined and successful than others.”

Source:  https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/social-justice-activist-thinks-waking-up-early-is-white-supremacy/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Except all that started with or was at least greatly expanded upon and elevated by the British, who were a time conscious society long before plantation slavery existed here.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 09:12:56 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

I hate to tell these people...but...at one time daylight to dusk was the norm for everybody. It was when there was light. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

If the Early Bird doesn't get the worm, who gets it without having to down a bottle of tequila?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
I hate to tell these people...but...at one time daylight to dusk was the norm for everybody. It was when there was light. *****rollingeyes*****

Grandpa and grandma ***not black *** sharecropped cotton in the Depression, as did many of the aunts and uncles. You started when you could see, and quit when you couldn't. Harvest window was short, and that's what you had to do.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
////00000////

If the Early Bird doesn't get the worm, who gets it without having to down a bottle of tequila?

Hmmmm
The Republic is lost.

Online andy58-in-nh

If one sought to promote an abstract sociological theory to justify one's own inherent laziness, he or she (or it) might want to try harder than that.

But that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Birds fly south for the winter because of white supremacy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

My next career will be a social justice warrior

You don’t have to produce a value to society and all you have to do is spout a bunch of nonsense but use a bunch of big words while spouting that nonsense and get it printed somewhere as a serious analysis
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

One more reason America needs to have a Running of the Bull$h!t Festival in DC ... celebrating all things bull$h!t.

My next career will be a social justice warrior

You don’t have to produce a value to society and all you have to do is spout a bunch of nonsense but use a bunch of big words while spouting that nonsense and get it printed somewhere as a serious analysis
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline goatprairie

I wonder if a lot of the people who write these insane screeds are just trying to get a rise out of people and have to take laugh breaks when writing all the ridiculous crap they scribble.
It's impossible to think that sane people would actually believe this nonsense. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Grandpa and grandma ***not black *** sharecropped cotton in the Depression, as did many of the aunts and uncles. You started when you could see, and quit when you couldn't. Harvest window was short, and that's what you had to do.

@Free Vulcan

EXACTLY! There was no federal money available to pay you to stay home and sleep late,so you got up off your ass and went to work at the break of dawn to try to earn as much money as possible to provide your family so THEY could go to school and have some hope of having a better life than you.

My father was a carpenter with a 3rd grade education because HIS father died when he was in the 3rd grade,and he was the oldest male child and had to go to work to support his family. He would have been truly screwed if he hadn't met and married my mother,who COULD read and write.

My older "brother" was no relation to me because I was adopted and his father was my fathers brother,and he and his wife were both killed in a car wreck,so my mother and father took him in to raise.

No such thing for him as insurance at the time.

I remember watching him get in the bathtub on his knees one Sunday morning  when I was around  years old,and watched him pull of his own teeth with slip-joint pliers and a nut pick. He did this because he didn't have enough money to miss a days work to go to a dentist,and he HAD to be at work on Monday morning.

And he DID get up out of bed the next morning and go work his carpenter job.

And....AFAIK,nobody thought this was special in any respect. You did whatever you had to to do to earn the money to feed and house your family,period!

In FACT,I  was told when I was in the 3rd grade "Boy,you had better work hard at doing well in school because the day you turn 18,you are out of the house and on your own."

Which is why I enlisted in the army on my 17th birthday. My parents for some reason refused to allow me to be put in a special class with other students who were my age,but doing advanced studies,and regular classes just bored the snot out of me,so I figured if I enlisted I would at least have a job and a steady paycheck while I figured out what I wanted to do.

They were as serious as a heart attack about this,too. When I came home on leave after basic training,I discovered that every toy,book,model airplance,and any other possession I had owned had been thrown away. I didn't even have a pair of pants or a shirt to wear that wasn't army issue.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 02:50:08 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if a lot of the people who write these insane screeds are just trying to get a rise out of people and have to take laugh breaks when writing all the ridiculous crap they scribble.
It's impossible to think that sane people would actually believe this nonsense.

@goatprairie

Really hard to tell,but the one thing that seems obvious is that doing so really pays well. Look at people like JJ and "Da Revrund Al",who combined have the intellectual depth of a decaying turnip,yet both are multi-millionaires and "esteemed publik figures".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

So ... Rush was at least partly correct about some welfare recipients' rising time? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Google "CPT".

It's a real thing, and I first heard it from black people who mentioned it to me.

Offline Kamaji

Google "CPT".

It's a real thing, and I first heard it from black people who mentioned it to me.

Cognitive Processing Therapy?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Cognitive Processing Therapy?

I think he means Colored People Time. It may be the same as MST-Mormon Standard Time, which means, essentially, late for the party.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Social Justice Activists think being able to read and write and being able to do math is "White Supremacy".
(so is taking a shower and wearing normal clothes that fit properly)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

Google "CPT".

I heard that acronym half a century ago. The black people I worked with seemed to get to work on time on a regular basis.
I have no idea how true it actually is.