Author Topic: Islamic leader challenges Psaki's claim Muslim parents manipulated by GOP: We're not 'political pupp  (Read 220 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Islamic leader challenges Psaki's claim Muslim parents manipulated by GOP: We're not 'political puppets'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/islamic-leader-challenges-psakis-claim-muslim-parents-manipulated-by-gop-were-not-political-puppets

MSNBC's Jen Psaki comments blaming Republicans for concerns expressed by the Muslim community about LGBTQ curriculum being taught to children as young as elementary school were challenged by a leader one of the largest Islamic organizations in the U.S.

Edward Ahmed Mitchell, the national deputy director at the Council for American-Islamic Relations, said the Islamic faith community is concerned about allegiance to God, not Psaki's preferred politics.
He added it was time for "liberal commentators" like Psaki "to accept that Muslim parents are independent, intelligent people speaking for themselves."

"The sooner they accept this truth, the sooner they can start addressing the substantive concerns these parents are raising. Then again, maybe they just can't and don't want to address the concerns these parents are raising," he said.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If anything, the GOP will be 'manipulated' by the muzzies. At least on this issue.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What does the Koran have to say about all this gender-bending?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While I know there aren't going to be any fans of Islam on this board, reality is they are more or less based on an Old Testament type of morality that isn't going to accept LGBTQSNAFUBAR ideology. This collision has been coming for a long time.

Problem is the Leftists have had the Muslims in the fold for years now, and they know all the tricks and can use them to their advantage. Really stupid strategic move by the Marxists to turn on them and create an enemy with their playbook.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

While I know there aren't going to be any fans of Islam on this board, reality is they are more or less based on an Old Testament type of morality that isn't going to accept LGBTQSNAFUBAR ideology. This collision has been coming for a long time.

Problem is the Leftists have had the Muslims in the fold for years now, and they know all the tricks and can use them to their advantage. Really stupid strategic move by the Marxists to turn on them and create an enemy with their playbook.

:thumbsup: