Author Topic: BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reveals Federal Agents Were In January 6th Crowd According To DC Capitol P  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reveals Federal Agents Were In January 6th Crowd According To DC Capitol Police Chief

Sterling Mosley 07.07.2023 Source: DC Enquirer

https://rumble.com/embed/v2w376u/?pub=4

On Friday, former Fox News host Tucker Carlson joined Russell Brand for his first interview following his departure from his former network.

During the interview, Carlson made a shocking revelation that federal agents were in the crowd during the January 6th Capitol Riot, a fact that Carlson claimed repeatedly while hosting his show 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' at Fox.

"I had no thought in my head as I watched this happen on television and in the subsequent weeks that US law enforcement or military agents... had anything to do with it," Carlson began. "That never crossed my mind. I never thought that it was a false flag or anything like that. I'm not a conspiracist by temperament. I never thought that."

"And then I interviewed the chief of the Capitol Police, Steven Sund, in an interview that was never aired on Fox by the way. I was fired before it could air. I'm going to interview him again," the conservative host explained. "But Steven Sund was the totally non-political, worked for Nancy Pelosi. This was not some right-wing activist. He was the chief of the Capitol Police on January 6th."

"He said, 'Oh yeah, that crowd was filled with federal agents.' What? Yes. Well, he would know of course because he was in charge of security at the site," Carlson explained.

more
https://dcenquirer.com/breaking-tucker-carlson-reveals-federal-agents-were-in-january-6th-crowd-dc-capitol-police-chief-claims
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34