Author Topic: WSJ reporter Evan Gershkovich’s parents relying on Biden to bring their son home: ‘He is an American  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 7, 2023 11:30am EDT
WSJ reporter Evan Gershkovich’s parents relying on Biden to bring their son home: ‘He is an American boy’
'I rely on President Biden’s promise to do whatever it takes to bring Evan back,' Ella Millman said
Brian Flood
By Brian Flood | Fox News

The family of Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich spoke out on Friday, which marks their son’s 100th day wrongfully detained by Russia, and said they are relying on President Biden to bring him home.

"I rely on President Biden’s promise to do whatever it takes to bring Evan back. I rely on his team, on their expertise," Gershkovich’s mother, Ella Millman said. "He is an American boy, bringing him back, I think is a team effort."

WSJ reporter Shelby Holliday sat down with Evan’s parents, Mikhail Gershkovich and Millman, and asked how frustrated they are that their son has been held at the notorious Lefortovo Prison for 100 days.

"There is absolutely nothing I can do, even though I would like a chance to do anything," Mikhail said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wsj-reporter-evan-gershkovichs-parents-relying-biden-bring-son-home-american-boy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

If one relies on Biden, then I'm afraid one will be sorely disappointed.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yeah but he's not from China and doesn't have big money.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

Maybe if he tried identifying as a black lesbian, he might get some attention from the Bidet (mal)administration.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe if he tried identifying as a black lesbian, he might get some attention from the Bidet (mal)administration.
Yup, he's just the wrong demographic to be of any benefit the resident POS.

Offline Hoodat

What about Paul Whelan?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-